Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: liftnw8z

Soondg where were you !!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 01:59 PM
lostin90s
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soondg where were you !!

Hey I tried to find you .I didnt get down there till 1:30 -2:00 pm my wife was late . For getting home that is. Which pavilion were you at ? You know I should have asked your name Joe? Or reuion family name . And what you where driving.

You know there are probably 300 people there that think I must be gay asking if there was "a guy from Philly and FTE" I know from FTE internet sight. I Knew 2 of the families well someone there but the middle aged fat guy in your description must not fit what you really look like. Oh well.

Any way I'm sorry I missed you . I hopes you would stop buy house ,But I know you have along trip. Hey hope you ate to much .

Well if you saw a long white 90's F150 in lot with lights left on it was me, Thanks for the invite Later

Old 08-11-2007, 08:12 PM
soondg
Postmaster
????????????.

Do you mean at Carlisle? I was with Matt under the canopy with Harlan written on it and over with George from the Delaware Chapter and some of the FTW guys. I posted what I would be wearing, Straw hat, kahki cargo shorts and my FTE t-shirt. Was there somewhere else I was supposed to be and forgot? I do look like my description if I take off my wig, girdle and remove my teeth.

Old 08-11-2007, 09:27 PM
lostin90s
Postmaster
Sorry soondg I had my wires crossed when did post I was looking for old fart he was at reunion down road for me. Again sorry