2007 - 2014 Expedition & Navigator 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator

Ouch! Our Expy was rear ended

Old 07-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Triboy
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ouch! Our Expy was rear ended

I thought I'd share these photo's I snapped with my phone late this afternoon after my wife called me saying she was rear ended while driving our expy (with 4k on it no less ). The car that hit her was unable to be driven away. I'll take the Expy to the body shop next week but it looks to me like it is going to need a new tow package, bumper repair and possibly a new spare. Other than that it didn't seemed to be bothered much by the whole thing.

Sorry for the poor photo's but like I said I took them with my cell phone.

Old 07-06-2007, 11:07 AM
carbonmetallic
Senior User
it sucks getting hit in a new car. I have about 5700 miles on mine and got hit on JUly 3rd. Scratched up my bumper, and may have possibly bent the hitch, the hitch took the brunt of the collision. Might have broke my rear parking sensors. Taking mine in Monday. The womans pontiac had quite a bit of damage.

Old 07-07-2007, 05:41 PM
puppypower
Senior User
Originally Posted by Triboy
I thought I'd share these photo's I snapped with my phone late this afternoon after my wife called me saying she was rear ended while driving our expy (with 4k on it no less ). The car that hit her was unable to be driven away. I'll take the Expy to the body shop next week but it looks to me like it is going to need a new tow package, bumper repair and possibly a new spare. Other than that it didn't seemed to be bothered much by the whole thing.

Sorry for the poor photo's but like I said I took them with my cell phone.

Hey, we can't have this Ford hitting Ford stuff. I doesn't look good for our image. Can't we all just get along?
Glad everyone is ok.

Search this Thread