New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Worcester Summer Nationals July 4-8th

Old 06-22-2007, 08:22 AM
NHTriton
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Worcester Summer Nationals July 4-8th

Any of you thinking of going? Anyone here ever been?
http://www.summernationals.com

Mike and I can't go this year, but I recommend you check it out if you've never been. We usually just go for a Saturday.
HUGE car show, and you can even enter those sweet trucks of yours into the show.
The audience goes nuts at night for the burnout show. They especially love trucks with stacks doing burnouts. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).
A friend of ours usually goes with his 69 Cadillac Hearse (some of you met him at the recent Greenfield meet). The crowd loves to watch it do burnouts.

Old 06-23-2007, 04:50 PM
sglaine
Posting Legend
Originally Posted by NHTriton
Any of you thinking of going? Anyone here ever been?
http://www.summernationals.com

Mike and I can't go this year, but I recommend you check it out if you've never been. We usually just go for a Saturday.
HUGE car show, and you can even enter those sweet trucks of yours into the show.
The audience goes nuts at night for the burnout show. They especially love trucks with stacks doing burnouts. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).
A friend of ours usually goes with his 69 Cadillac Hearse (some of you met him at the recent Greenfield meet). The crowd loves to watch it do burnouts.

Funny you talk about a "69" Cadillac Hearse. I use to go to shows with a friend of mine that owned on of those. One show we went to in Thomsonville CT on the way there he managed to get 3 speeding tickets...

This sounds like a great event. Any interst form other members to to meeting up there???

Old 06-23-2007, 11:05 PM
donjamer
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts
That sounds like fun... Might try and make it there..

Sean you entering the bikini contest?

Old 06-24-2007, 10:45 AM
sglaine
Posting Legend
Originally Posted by donjamer
That sounds like fun... Might try and make it there..

Sean you entering the bikini contest?

What ever your smoking this morning you better share that with me..LOL

Old 06-25-2007, 07:52 PM
cdrmotorsports
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm going for sure. Maybe go for a couple nights. It is the best show around and only 20 mins from my house. I wanted to go last year, but never made it.

Old 07-05-2007, 06:21 PM
BIGKEN
Received 7,059 Likes on 4,159 Posts
Sounds like a great time...I went a few years back...unfortunately pending knee surgery precludes me from attending this year...walking and a bum knee don't mix. Let everybody know how the show was!!!

Old 07-05-2007, 10:43 PM
donjamer
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts
I would like to go but not going to make it this year..

Old 07-06-2007, 12:36 AM
MentalState
Senior User
few of my friends are there...I hope to show up maybe sunday?

Old 07-07-2007, 09:17 AM
04markIII
Elder User
i havent been yet, and looks like no time again this year. oh well.

Old 07-07-2007, 09:25 AM
04markIII
Elder User
i havent been yet, and looks like no time again this year. oh well.

Old 07-07-2007, 11:04 AM
BIGKEN
How About Joining The NE Chapter

Good to see all the folks posting...I noticed that some of you are not members of the New England Chapter...mentalstate...04MarkIII...cdrmotorsports ...NHTriton...is there any particular reason you haven't joined??? We can use all the members we can get...we'd love to see you at our regional GTGs'...got one coming up July 15th in Salisbury...we're already planning a bigger and better "Big June Bash" for '08!!! Come on...get on board...hope to see you soon!!!

Old 07-07-2007, 01:32 PM
cdrmotorsports
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
How to I join? What's involved? I can't make this years meet on the 15th, but I'll put it down for next year!

Old 07-07-2007, 02:07 PM
BIGKEN
Originally Posted by cdrmotorsports
How to I join? What's involved? I can't make this years meet on the 15th, but I'll put it down for next year!
Joining is easy...go to the forums page...scroll down to the New England Region...click on Join Chapter...fill in the information...it goes to sglaine, chapter leader...he reviews it and gives his approval. We try to get together every month...some make it ...some don't...a few times a year we have large gatherings such as the Dyno Day in Wallingford in May and the "Big June Bash" that my dealership sponsored. We had about 40 people attend from all over New England...gave away T shirts...door prizes...Red Sox tix...NASCAR Nextel cup tix...a digital video camera...a home theater system...not to mention we fed the crew!! Check out the thread under the NE Chapter...Talk about the meet in Greenfield...some great pics...email me and I can send you some others if you want...look me up if you or your family or friends need a new or used car or truck...we have them from 3999 to 459000!!! Hope to meet you in the near future!!!

Ken

Old 07-07-2007, 04:57 PM
puppypower
Senior User
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Joining is easy...go to the forums page...scroll down to the New England Region...click on Join Chapter...fill in the information...it goes to sglaine, chapter leader...he reviews it and gives his approval. We try to get together every month...some make it ...some don't...a few times a year we have large gatherings such as the Dyno Day in Wallingford in May and the "Big June Bash" that my dealership sponsored. We had about 40 people attend from all over New England...gave away T shirts...door prizes...Red Sox tix...NASCAR Nextel cup tix...a digital video camera...a home theater system...not to mention we fed the crew!! Check out the thread under the NE Chapter...Talk about the meet in Greenfield...some great pics...email me and I can send you some others if you want...look me up if you or your family or friends need a new or used car or truck...we have them from 3999 to 459000!!! Hope to meet you in the near future!!!

Ken
Hey Ken, can I test drive the 459,000$ car? I want to compare it to my expy.I figure a set up time for next weekend. I have a trip to MD and I want to see what she can do. Hey, can I fit 4 kids and two dogs in it? Thanks man!!! Your the best. Chris

Old 07-07-2007, 07:51 PM
04markIII
Elder User
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Good to see all the folks posting...I noticed that some of you are not members of the New England Chapter...mentalstate...04MarkIII...cdrmotorsports ...NHTriton...is there any particular reason you haven't joined??? We can use all the members we can get...we'd love to see you at our regional GTGs'...got one coming up July 15th in Salisbury...we're already planning a bigger and better "Big June Bash" for '08!!! Come on...get on board...hope to see you soon!!!
there, i joined....happy!! also, for those that remember me, i just changed dealerships this week, so you cant get me where i was. pm me if interested in new info.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Worcester Summer Nationals July 4-8th