Biodiesel Processor

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 10:47 PM
HUNTER10
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Biodiesel Processor

Money aside , what is the easiest and best biodiesel processor available to buy? And where do you buy it from. Some buddies and me wanted to go in together and get one. We have access to lots of wasted vegitable oil.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Old 06-23-2007, 09:59 AM
kennedyford
Fleet Mechanic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hunter the usual reply is to make your own depending on your skills or going to biodiesel.org and doing alot of reading. You will not be able to purchase what most of us are making until someone from infopop steals the idea to market it. For example vacuum recovery, mixing techiniques and how to use magnesol. If you can glue pvc, buy a few water heating elements, cut and wire feed weld you have it made. Spa pumps that are free are a great source for liquid movement. Barrels welded will make great opentop heat/mix tanks. I personally have 300 bucks in chemicals and minor hardware but all of my totes, barrels, and pumps were free. Of course I have enouph chemicals to make over 200 gallons and others to clean 1300 plus gallons of bio. Do your research to construct, call everyone to get the best pricing on chemicals, and do not purchase the chemicals unless you can store the Koh in sealed containers not the plastic bags they come in and the methanol must be sealed or it will attain moisture and become less potent. Troy