North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:Benztechnc

Wake Up North Carolina

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 01:14 AM
BullDog24
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Wake Up North Carolina

We really need to wake up North Carolina they all seem to be sleeping on us, if anyone knows any NC members that have not been posting or getting involved give them a call or send them an email we need all the help we can get. I personally would like to get involved with putting on a car show maybe in September but I think ill need a lot more people to get involved. If you are interested send me a pm and I find out what ill need and fill positions as they open and to what you can offer. For example if you have a big grill we need to cook burgers and hot dogs, we will need at least two big ones I have a new big grill and the JROTC has a huge one we could use. Two more would be just fine. Also we would need a place to have this where we can fit all the cars and room for guest parking if anyone knows a place put in your ideas, what ever you can do to help will be gratefully appreciated. Let me know any ideas here and if you want to help start a list. lets get the chapter known and we can do so much more things, like raise money for charities or if one of our members car breaks down and they cant afford to fix it we would be able to help them but we need to get more involvement to do these kind of things. These are just a few ideas for us to think about, but we need members to get involved.

Old 05-05-2007, 10:04 AM
704core
Freshman User
Right on BullDog! I second the whole thing. Let's move beyond just posting on a website and try do something worthwhile in this short life the good Lord blessed us with. I have a good size grill I can lend to the equation. I might know of a place to hold said g2g, but its in Charlotte so I would need to know what ya'll think bout that. Or where else would be more centralized for everyone. There's a really big park out near Lowe's Motor Speedway that we could rent a spot at. Just some thoughts. I think we really need to figure out whats central to most, and then go from there. We could do somesort of Habitat For Humanity day or serve at a soup kitchen or something. Anyways just some thoughts.
WAKE UP NORTH CAROLINA!!!

Old 05-05-2007, 12:46 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If we are going to do a statewide GTG then it needs to be in the center of NC so everyone can come. Also we'll need to check for special events that would interfer with our plans.As far as charites goes we need to talk about this at a meeting not here at the forums.

Old 05-05-2007, 02:53 PM
704core
Freshman User
HIE! Zat is a great idear heir commandant! Ve should discuss zis in a more confined venue az ve do not vant zee yanks getting vind of our planz for ze domination of ze vorld. HIE! Scnell mak schnell! (Sorry thats my kraut bloodline talking)

Old 05-15-2007, 01:07 PM
jwcorder
Senior User
I am guilty. This is our Christmas time at Lowe's and I have been covered up.