Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

Dogs!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 12:07 AM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Dogs!

My wife found a bugs bunny toy in her boxes of stuff, and it became the dog's. After five minutes, an eye was missing and the thing was screaming for help: http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...gasandbugs.jpg
For good measure, here's a pic of Keiko in one of her usual strange sleeping position:
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...keikosleep.jpg

Old 05-05-2007, 12:32 AM
nighthawk285
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
if Elmer Fudd only would have had a dog like her, he would have had a lot more success during Wabbit Season

Old 05-05-2007, 12:35 AM
Snowbunny
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes.... And you know all about wabbits! Ha! Ha!

Old 05-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Mellissia
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nighthawk285
if Elmer Fudd only would have had a dog like her, he would have had a lot more success during Wabbit Season

Elmer Fudd would have loved a dog like Kolbengas...at least untill he learned how the dog got his name...
that dog can emit gas on such a massive level that it has called for a full scale evacuation of the house, and that is with the windows open and fans going before he let loose.
Some of the side effects of stay to long have included watering and burning of the eyes, burning of the throat, hypoxia, blurred vision,
nauseous ness, and an over whelming need to run.
But other than that they are both wonderful dogs...I hope we can bring them to the GTG.
Then we all can share in the experiance...

Old 05-05-2007, 08:28 PM
85_Ford_6.9L_4x4
Senior User
Originally Posted by Mellissia

Elmer Fudd would have loved a dog like Kolbengas...at least untill he learned how the dog got his name...
that dog can emit gas on such a massive level that it has called for a full scale evacuation of the house, and that is with the windows open and fans going before he let loose.
Some of the side effects of stay to long have included watering and burning of the eyes, burning of the throat, hypoxia, blurred vision,
nauseous ness, and an over whelming need to run.
But other than that they are both wonderful dogs...I hope we can bring them to the GTG.
Then we all can share in the experiance...

Ohhh God....LOL I've got three Chiwawas bach home, one of which likes to do exactly that when hes being held....I'll tell ya, it may nt last very long, but that has to be the nastiest thing to ever come out such a little dog, I 'bout passed out the first time, it was so bad...LOL

Old 05-07-2007, 06:57 PM
oneminizut
Posting Guru
This black lab!!!

He found a top of a deer skull with antlers attached and wouldn't give it up a month ago. Now he found another and he defends his find. I don't hunt. Sure as shoot emmy doesn't hunt. Yet he keeps coming up with deer antlers and skulls. (no human ones yet)

Old 05-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Originally Posted by oneminizut
This black lab!!!

He found a top of a deer skull with antlers attached and wouldn't give it up a month ago. Now he found another and he defends his find. I don't hunt. Sure as shoot emmy doesn't hunt. Yet he keeps coming up with deer antlers and skulls. (no human ones yet)
Sounds like you have some poachers in your neck of the woods...Had that issue in Carolina. My black Lab would bring back parts. I started investingating our property and found a couple of decaying bodies...A doe with only the ears removed, and a Buck that was headless. Needless to say we started our own hunting, and took care of the problem in a country sort of way....Never had a problem again.

Old 05-07-2007, 08:24 PM
oneminizut
Posting Guru
I guess I would but the ranger base is northeast of me. One stray projectile and bye bye birdie. That's if I miss

Old 05-07-2007, 09:21 PM
Mellissia
Junior User
Originally Posted by oneminizut
I guess I would but the ranger base is northeast of me. One stray projectile and bye bye birdie. That's if I miss
Maybe we should send you Keiko...she has a thing for hunting moving targets. She stalks everything from a little moth to planes in the sky. The moth usually dies, but she can get really pissed over not being able to reach the planes.

Old 05-08-2007, 08:24 AM
RexB
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dog Eats Horse

Originally Posted by Ford_Six
...found a bugs bunny toy...
This dog knocks horses around like toys..

"Hercules was recently awarded the honorable distinction of Worlds Biggest Dog by Guinness World Records. Hercules is an English Mastiff and has a 38 inch neck and weighs 282 pounds. With "paws the size of softballs" (reports the Boston Herald), the three-year-old monster is far larger and heavier than his breed's standard 200lb. limit. Hercules owner Mr. Flynn says that Hercules weight is natural and not induced by a bizarre diet: "I fed him normal food and he just grew".... and grew. and grew."

another internet lie Urban Legend on Snopes; check out the trick photography
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/hercules.asp

Last edited by RexB; 05-08-2007 at 08:29 AM.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:39 AM
Eric C.
Elder User
I got a 6 lbs fuzzy slipper (maltese) called Misty, highly antisocial and overly protective. But scared to death of the cat as he's more than twice her size. Goes outside and tries to track the racoons after they've been in the trash.

Last edited by Eric C.; 05-08-2007 at 09:42 AM.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:58 PM
Mellissia
Junior User
The neighbor’s kid walked around their house today dressed as a giraffe and the dog was ready to hunt.
Granted, she would have most likely knocked the kid down and licked them in to submission once she realized it was a kid. But all she saw was a walking furry thing with big ears and a tail.