Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: liftnw8z

Will You Be Attending?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 03:20 AM
soondg
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Will You Be Attending?

The April 21st. Meet and Greet is only a couple of weeks away and we don't have a very strong showing from our state. What's the matter? Is meeting new people frightening to you? Are you the shy type? Don't worry about it, there are enough of us non-shy types to compensate, just come out and say hello, you may meet really nice, fun people and make new friends in the process. There is even the chance that some will bring their trucks (a few really nice ones that I have already seen by the way), so if your not a great conversationalist, stare at the suspensions or motors, ew and awe at the hot interiors or sound systems, watch the diesel guys blow smoke. At least one member of the Delaware Chapter is thinking of smoking his tires if someone is willing to video it. Go to the thread and put your name on the list, we need to have the head count by the end of the week so we can finalize the arrangements and accomadations. Besides, the Delaware Chapter Leader issued a challenge to me that they would smoke us in attendance and asked for a wager. I stated that I have confidence in our Pa. Chapter members and would leave it up to their chapter pride to take up the offer. You Southeastern Pa. members, it's not that far of a travel.