Cherokee GTG Rollcall

Old 03-11-2007, 12:56 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cherokee GTG Rollcall

We have information about the Cherokee GTG in the NC Chapter thread.
Please check it out and if you are interested in attending copy and paste your name on the list there so we can get a Headcount.

Old 03-11-2007, 02:16 PM
George Frasier
Posting Guru
Verrrry Interested ! Have list of "events" adapted from horse rides to trucks, Big Mouth Race, Boot Race, Frisbee Fling, Dart throw, Blind Driver - Tally Sheet layout, equipment list, etc. Fun will be had "racing" and as much fun just watching. These are NOT speed events, but movement is required. Not familiar w/ sending email from a CD on daughters 'puter. ( 2 pages )

Old 03-11-2007, 02:21 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
2 pages? I have no Idea unless you download it to your documents then send it as a attachment.

Old 03-12-2007, 08:03 PM
George Frasier
Posting Guru
OTR - I'll give it a try. The date(s) set ? I'll tell my "boss" when I'm getting sick - OR -I can take a couple vacation days. Sounds like fun. I need an excuse to get away for a bit / diversion. A neighbor can water the horse. I'd like the games list be 'quiet' till the time to do. Page 1 is how they are set up and what to do. Not practicing keeps the playing field level. 1/2 the list on Sat - 1/2 the list on Sun maybe.

Old 03-12-2007, 08:08 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by George Frasier
OTR - I'll give it a try. The date(s) set ? I'll tell my "boss" when I'm getting sick - OR -I can take a couple vacation days. Sounds like fun. I need an excuse to get away for a bit / diversion. A neighbor can water the horse. I'd like the games list be 'quiet' till the time to do. Page 1 is how they are set up and what to do. Not practicing keeps the playing field level. 1/2 the list on Sat - 1/2 the list on Sun maybe.
Great Idea. We are still checking some things out.

Old 03-12-2007, 08:17 PM
George Frasier
Posting Guru
I'll have the CD printed tomorrow at work so I can type it to you. MY 'puter is in the basement as a stand-alone system. Our son (43) got her system buggered up w/ 900 stuff. The wording is specific but simple. Tomorrow. Camping is preferred but Hotel will work if it will get the chapter a group rate. Flexability is the key to happiness.

Old 03-12-2007, 08:19 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by George Frasier
I'll have the CD printed tomorrow at work so I can type it to you. MY 'puter is in the basement as a stand-alone system. Our son (43) got her system buggered up w/ 900 stuff. The wording is specific but simple. Tomorrow.
Thanks George I will look forward to it.

Old 03-15-2007, 07:17 PM
George Frasier
Posting Guru
OTR - I have the "Field Events" on CD and printed. Now I just have to figgger out how to send them. PM - e-mail - or mail.

Search this Thread