Utah Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Nichalicious

Hello Everyone...

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 11:34 PM
HeathJohnson
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Everyone...

Hey everyone, my name is Heath... I'm actually up in Idaho, but originally from Utah and do try to get down there as much as possible... The Idaho Chapter seems pretty dead, so I'll probably post in here more... That and they all seem to be from Boise over on the other side of the state...

I'm a mod over on www.ford-trucks.com and www.rmftc.com but I recently bought an Excursion to go with my Explorer so I'm over here now too so that I can get info on that...

I'll have to try and make it to some of the GTG's this summer and bring the Yellow Bus down...

Old 03-08-2007, 08:28 AM
utahstroke
Junior User
Thumbs up

Greetings Heath and Welcome! Idaho is a great place to call home. I have found some excellent snowmobiling there for sure. I would love to see your "Yellow Bus" so lets hope a GTG is not far off.

Again Welcome!

Old 03-08-2007, 04:57 PM
kcidmil
Senior User
Welcome man... I'm stuck in South Dakota for right now, but will be making my way over to Utah in June. I've got a co-worker here that is from eastern portion of Idaho.

Maybe I'll see you around at one of the GTG

Old 03-09-2007, 08:02 PM
CobraXP
Logistics Pro
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glad to have you Heath!

I don't get on EF that much anymore since the Explorer has turned into a weekend toy and I've had other projects ahead of it. I need to pop in though just to catch up.

Anytime you are coming down this way, let me know. We'll have to see about making a get together then...