North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:Benztechnc

what is the deal

Old 01-18-2007, 10:02 PM
ncfirefighter46
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question what is the deal

okay i guess boys and girls, we dont have a activie chapter leader, (sorry art) not trying to say anything bad about you but i know you are busy, and we dont have a moderator from our group, so i guess we dont have a chapter, and i dont think we will. not saying anything bad about you there trigger. but you have never been to a meet of ours, and you are not from this state, and i dont see how a moderator from a outside state can be over another, state. i have nothing agianst any one but i just dont understand why we have never went forward with the chapter and how someone from out of state can be a moderator, so what the heck do we need to do to get this thing going or do we need to get a website and start our own org? i know i have had put a lot of work in this and we have went backwards, so i getting a little upset,

Old 01-18-2007, 10:35 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I guess the NC Chapter will be changed to the SC Chapter since we have a sticky about selling and buying parts. Everyone wonders why I quit.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:59 AM
ncranchero
Postmaster

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Roll call is OK, good to know who's where. Organized meets/gatherings, etc. involving a lot of folks are damn near impossible since most people have a life other than this forum, not to mention a thousand things needing to be done. Guess ya'll have figgered this out 'bout now. It's a great idea but it rarely happens. Now if this has turned into a bad-mouth thread I'll just stay away! I could watch "THE VIEW" and listen to Rosie O'Donnell and hear this!

Old 01-19-2007, 04:13 PM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
We'll all figure som't out... (Hopefully in a timely manner)

...btw...Thanks for the heads-up NCFF46

Old 01-19-2007, 05:21 PM
ncfirefighter46
Elder User
Originally Posted by ncranchero
Roll call is OK, good to know who's where. Organized meets/gatherings, etc. involving a lot of folks are damn near impossible since most people have a life other than this forum, not to mention a thousand things needing to be done. Guess ya'll have figgered this out 'bout now. It's a great idea but it rarely happens. Now if this has turned into a bad-mouth thread I'll just stay away! I could watch "THE VIEW" and listen to Rosie O'Donnell and hear this!

well it would have worked the first time but our leader as yet to lead, so know one knows what to do or anything, yes i have a life and yes i still can make time for the fte. and the meets and gatherings, me and otr and some others have done alot from the start, but with no leadership we hit a stand still like a ole chevy stuck in the mud. or (dodge) sorry cliff but i had too. but the point is we can have a great group if we can get leadership so we are working on it right now. no offence to art but i feel he is just to busy. we have a lot of people that want a group to just let it go.

Old 01-19-2007, 05:42 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
John that being the case I will ask to be reinstated so I can help and give a 100% like some of us had in the past.

BTW John you had the chevy part right but as far as Dodge goes BITE ME !!!!

Old 01-19-2007, 05:50 PM
ncranchero
Postmaster

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
No offence meant to anyone but it's just an extremely hard thing to accomplish. I know there's some here from Carolina Fords and I'm so impressed with the members there and their dedication. Even our own Ranchero group goes through periods of dormant silence. Individual schedules and priorities usually condemn the best laid plans. All I can say is good luck.

Old 01-19-2007, 05:54 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by ncranchero
No offence meant to anyone but it's just an extremely hard thing to accomplish. I know there's some here from Carolina Fords and I'm so impressed with the members there and their dedication. Even our own Ranchero group goes through periods of dormant silence. Individual schedules and priorities usually condemn the best laid plans. All I can say is good luck.

Hang in there We'll get it done.

Old 01-19-2007, 06:13 PM
EPNCSU2006
Lead Driver
Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
I know there's some here from Carolina Fords and I'm so impressed with the members there and their dedication
They are a bunch of really good guys and I've enjoyed spending time at work-days and the yearly cookout, however, their original dedication to NCFTO ended quite abruptly. I don't have anything bad to say about anyone there, it's just that I'm not a fan of all the drama. I'm hoping that the NC FTE chapter doesn't let any personal disagreements ruin the whole deal.

Old 01-19-2007, 06:22 PM
ncfirefighter46
Elder User
well there is not a lot of drama just a lot of picking with each other, we like to pick and get a laugh with each other. well but we try to help everyone out with problems with there trucks, and like to meet and talk about things, but if we cann ot pick with each other then there is no need to be around for a group. we just honestly like to have fun and talk about old trucks

and there is no one here mad at anyone, just like to move forward. all are welcome.

Old 01-19-2007, 06:25 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by EPNCSU2006
They are a bunch of really good guys and I've enjoyed spending time at work-days and the yearly cookout, however, their original dedication to NCFTO ended quite abruptly. I don't have anything bad to say about anyone there, it's just that I'm not a fan of all the drama. I'm hoping that the NC FTE chapter doesn't let any personal disagreements ruin the whole deal.
There's really not any disagreement, Just trying to get a effective leader that's all. Everyone will remain a member as long as they want to. We just want this to be a great and effective chapter in our families and community.

Old 01-19-2007, 10:08 PM
MAKO314
Cargo Master
OK girls I'm glad you all kissed and made up, now lets get down to bitness we've got a lot to do.

Old 01-20-2007, 07:45 AM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by MAKO314
OK girls I'm glad you all kissed and made up, now lets get down to bitness we've got a lot to do.
BITE ME !!!!!