Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Group Buy on new BBK Throttle Bodies

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Bob Jusnes
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Group Buy on new BBK Throttle Bodies

BBK has finally realeased their drive by wire 70 and 75mm Throttle Bodies for the New body F150s.

I am waiting to get some more details, but I wanted to go ahead and get it out there.

Id like to sell about 14 throttle bodies at once, and to do so im going to mark the price down for people who participate. In order to keep within BBKs MAP (minimum advertised price) policy, I cant post the price here, but I can promise that it will be a significant discount off the retail price of $379.

These are for both the 4.6 and 5.4 engines. I can also get TBs for other vehicles too in this group buy, and apply similar discounts.

Ill post more details when I get them, but I do know that these TBs will work with the stock and all aftermarket intakes, as well as supercharged applications where the stock TB is retained.

I plan on finding out:
If they will work with the stock PCM tuning.
If they include the butterfly motor
And what gains BBK has found with the TB.

On similar applications, BBK claims between 8-14 hp.

If youre seriously interested, let me know. Post in here if youre game, and you can PM me or catch me in an instant messenger program to get the group buy prices.