Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

*~*10% off Stealth Bulbs... Made in the USA & Lifetime Guarantee!!*~*

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 12:13 PM
StealthAuto
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
*~*10% off Stealth Bulbs... Made in the USA & Lifetime Guarantee!!*~*

Hello forum members!!

My name is Aaron and I'm the Sales and Operations Manager for Stealth Auto. We have a great product which I wanted to announce to all of you who aren't already not familiar with it. Stealth Bulbs are an excellent addition to any Ford truck, SUV, or car on the market. With fantastic customer service and functionality for a lifetime, you can't go wrong with them. Plus, FORUM MEMBERS RECEIVE 10% off. To redeem the 10% off, simply enter FORD in the promotional code box when checking out. Click HERE to be linked directly to the bulb section of our website.

Stealth Auto's main product is our innovative Stealth Bulbs. Stealth Bulbs are turn signal bulbs for use in clear corners, headlights, and taillights to eliminate the ugly egg-yolk appearance of stock amber bulbs. Our bulbs appear chrome but blink amber which makes them 100% street-legal unlike almost every other bulb on the market. Additionally, our bulbs are made in the USA and have a lifetime guarantee so you can say goodbye to the common, low-quality, automotive bulbs on the market today.

One of the great guys at Ford-Trucks.com did a FANTASTIC article on our bulbs which can be found by clicking the link below. The article is just another example of the wealth of information the articles section provides. 2 thumbs up to staff @ Ford-Trucks!!!
https://www.ford-trucks.com/article/...lth_Bulbs.html

I have included a few images below which highlight exactly what our bulbs do. As you can see in the first image, the Chrysler C-SRT8 has crystal clear headlights and the amber bulbs look extremely bad. I have numerous before/after images of our bulbs on everything from Lightnings, to my Cobra, to Ferrari's. Please feel free to email me if you would like additional images.

Also, please feel free to email me or call our office with any questions you may have. Just for reference, the bulbs which fit the front turn signals of most Fords are #3157's.

Thanks for the great forum and I look forward to seeing everyone around the board.

Sincerely,

Aaron Schoenberger
Stealth Auto
888-9-STEALTH
Aaron@StealthAuto.com
www.StealthAuto.com

Last edited by StealthAuto; 08-18-2006 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:15 PM
StealthAuto
Junior User
Here are a few more images...

Old 09-17-2006, 02:31 PM
StealthAuto
Junior User
Bump bump