Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Pull & Save ? ? ?

Old 08-08-2006, 07:37 PM
rikfish
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pull & Save ? ? ?

Curious what has happened to P&S website. I haven't been able to log on for weeks now. Anyone know? Are they still in business, or did Aurora do to them what Lakewood did to Bill & Als.......

Old 08-09-2006, 01:12 AM
Hypoid
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
http://pullnsave.com/index.html

Worked for me just now. I did notice that the site is being updated: No price list, new pictures.

How are things down Pueblo way?

Old 08-09-2006, 08:57 AM
rikfish
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hypoid
http://pullnsave.com/index.html
Worked for me just now. I did notice that the site is being updated: No price list, new pictures.

How are things down Pueblo way?
I just looked at my link in my bookmarks, found it was screwed up. Works fine now! No idea what happened.....

SOS here in Pueblo. Hot, hot,hot. Trying to get things together for the State Fair in two weeks. That's provided a business deal goes through. Other than that, I haven't even had time to get the boat out (or buy a fishing license) and I live all of 10 minutes from the north marina at Lake Pueblo State Park!

Just for your info, I lived near Standley Lake for 18 years before moving here just over 3 years ago. I don't miss the rat race of Denver metro in the least. I do miss Jim's Burger Haven though..... Rush hour in Pueblo lasts about 30 minutes at best! Of course, we do lack a lot of variety in most things. I don't get up your way too often, other than occassional trips to Parker for business.

Anything happening up your way?

Old 08-12-2006, 02:29 AM
Hypoid
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
That's kinda funny Rick, there's always something happening in the ol rat race. LOL
We finally had enough rain to make the weeds grow, back to hot again. School starts again in a few weeks here, the Mrs. is counting the minutes.

I have had some time off work with an injury. Next week I expect to be told I can lift more than 15 pounds again. WOO-HOO! It was downright torture forcing myself to do nothing. The thought of a do-over kept me inspired.

I'm hoping to make the salvage yards in the near future, want me to keep an eye out for anything?