open type processer

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 02:49 PM
luvemhot
More Turbo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
open type processer

I have been reading about the open type processer and have not been able to find how to build it. Where can i find the plans? I have never made any fule befor should, I just start with an appleseed processer or the open type, dont want to build an appleseed and then want to change in the future.

Dose anyone know of anyone making fule in the boise idaho area. Someone to hold my hand untill I made a little would be great
Thanks Keith

Old 06-28-2006, 05:58 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by luvemhot
I have been reading about the open type processer and have not been able to find how to build it. Where can i find the plans? I have never made any fule befor should, I just start with an appleseed processer or the open type, dont want to build an appleseed and then want to change in the future.

Dose anyone know of anyone making fule in the boise idaho area. Someone to hold my hand untill I made a little would be great
Thanks Keith
Keith, Look at my gallery! I built an appleseed processer first, used it once and never used it again. My system is very simple and low cost. The open style processer elimanates all the problems that are common to the appleseed design.

It's really very simple if you can cut and weld steel and have a shop to do it in. If not than the appleseed is the way for you to go. Either way we are here to help you get started.

FABMANDELUX.