Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Sailor_Roy

Stolen ATV, snowmoblie and trailer from Missoula

Old 06-27-2006, 03:41 PM
TWolf
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stolen ATV, snowmoblie and trailer from Missoula

I would like to ask any members in the Montana, Idaho and Washington area to be on a watch for the following rides. They were stolen from one of the Club members of the Club that I belong to. Western Montana Trail Riders Association (WMTRA) here in Missoula. They were insured, this gal works for AAA Insurance. They were also padded lock and under her carport. Also chained to the carport. But some scub bag cut the locks and took them. She was working out of town when they were taken.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Tom Wolf

Well lets see. Cayenne. My lil Red 4 wheeler. Well. She had a Big Ducks Unlimited Deluxe pak on with built in coolers on both the right and left hand side. Black totally black. The body is Completely Red and looks Brand New however the body is 1984 and has NO STICKERS on it what so ever. The headlights are Halogren small 6”x3”

Lights. The light switch is a Red togal switch located on the left thigh area. Most Identifiable mark on the 4 wheeler will be the BLACK SCAR on the RIGHT hand side of the FRONT of the 4 wheeler where I recently had it Plastic Welded by 21st Century Plastics. This looks like a scar. About 1’1\2” long with lil black dots all up along both sides. Just like stitches. There also was 2 black Rifle U hook holders on the front Rack. The headlight wiring (WHITE) in color usually hung down a bit on the left side. The unique characteristic about this 4 wheeler is instead pulling up on the foot lever to shift up in gears you push down for higher gears and pull up to shift down. Also this 4wheeler has a manual LOW range manual HIGH range and Must be Manually Placed in Reverese.

MY Snowmoble. 2000 Ski Doo Summit 700 HIGHMARK with a 151” track. The Machine is BRIGHT YELLOW with Bright Yellow and Red Grills. Which is unusual as most grills or vents are plain Black. Some stickers have been Removed so you cannot tell right off that it is a 700. In the front of the machine in the Belly Pan right below the front bumper which is also bright Yellow there is a large MELTED 2”x3” hole where the exhaust has melted through. The hood has quick release cauter pins holding it on. There should be a large sticker just below the windshield which is dark SMOKE in color (windshield that is) which reads “WIESCO” in white. Looking from if you were sitting on the machine the grips are Black and Yellow with small hooks at the end of the handle bars. It has a Bright YELLOW mountain bar which sits up high because the Machine also has a 3” ROX RISER on the handle bars. Which is easily identified by its SHINIE POLISHED ALUMINUM appears just below the handle bars. Engraved on the risers is ROX. There is no cover over the handle bars . There are also no grills in the hood where your knees would come in contact with the chasis. The hood under the windshield is missing the exhaust vent there is just a hole where at one time there used to be a vent. On the tunnel on both the Right and Left side there is BRIGHT YELLOW supports riveted on where you would stand on the machine. If someone were to look at the hood closely there are lil white stitches from zip ties where the hood is cracked and have been drilled out and zip tied together. Nothing large but small white zip ties. Im pretty sure there on the left hand side. Also the Choke cable has been broken off. Im not giving details as to how I have Jerry rigged my machine to start. That’s for me to know and the low life scums who stole Richard to trouble shoot themselves. Under the hood in detail there is black JAWS twin pipes which make the machine VERY LOUD. As well there has been an Artic Cat Secondary clutch installed. In the rear tunnel behind the seat are some small drilled holes through the tunnel with bungee hooks bent through the left hand side.

This is the best description I can give you for right now. I will go onto both Honda and Skidoo to get some photos which I will try to clip art to you. Thanks so much for your concern and assistance in offer to help me out. The Missoula police have been absolutely worthless. They don’t consider this theft of any importance even though the value is over $6,000. Interesting.

Old 06-28-2006, 06:15 PM
MontanaFord
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
man, i hate to hear of something like this...it ain't no good...best of luck tracking the snowcat, trailer and atv....hope things turn out good for you...

Michael