New System Tool

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 09:32 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
New System Tool

I have developed a new electronic system that can ''see" the differance between biodiesel and glycerol. What use is it? If you are drawing off your glycerol from the bottom of the tank, you have to watch carefully to see when the glycerol is gone and the bio starts. My new system will take the guess work out of it, and can control the electric valves to divert from one tank to another with less cross-contamination. I've had a prelimanary patent search done and it came up with nothing. As soon as my patent application is in so no one can steal my idea, I'll post the plans here so anyone can make one FOR THEIR OWN USE. Very simple and easy to make, and everything is available at Radio Shack for under 50 bucks!

FABMANDELUX.

Old 06-17-2006, 11:08 PM
monsterbaby
Hotshot

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Now that sounds like a great idea expecially when using KOH where the glycerol is so close in color to the bio.

Old 06-17-2006, 11:25 PM
kennedyford
Fleet Mechanic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I already know what you mean by radioshack, your application is similar to what we did in highschool. I think you will get that patent because of the percent difference in design. Light is the key, sensor is the lock. LOL

Old 06-18-2006, 06:33 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by kennedyford
I already know what you mean by radioshack, your application is similar to what we did in highschool. I think you will get that patent because of the percent difference in design. Light is the key, sensor is the lock. LOL
There is more in the works Troy......................Both Companys I'm building plants for have signed non-disclosure agreements with my Atty. I'm now getting into something that I have a lot of experence at, industrial plant design and automation. This first 1/2 million gallon plant will be operator- free, micro-processer controlled, and will produce 0 waste...............not bad for a simple fabricator

And yes, you guys will see it first. Just because I receive a patent on something does't mean that you can't build one, just that you can't build them and sell them! FTE is like another home to me, and everyone here has been very supportive of what we all are trying to do, namely buy less imported oil, have better fuel for our trucks, and save some money. If we can help the American Farmer keep the family farm and prosper, so much the better.

FABMANDELUX.