The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

i really hate stupid people (rant)

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 05:20 PM
76 F-150 390FE
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i really hate stupid people (rant)

my mountain is full of a bunch of yuppy rich folks that dont know how to drive for crap and i do about 35 up it and the speed limit is 25 but there is no need to go that slow at all. i have been run off the road mulitple times becuase people dont know how to take a blind corner and i have delt with them like a real man face to face not calling the HOA on them and alot of the times i dont do anything about it i just let it go and shake my head hell it happend just 5 mins ago and i didnt do anything i just shook my head. today i was coming up my mountain and my friend was following me and i hit my road but he was kind of far back and trying to catch me and they saw where he went and they called me about it and gave me crap for it. and just now i was giving some friends a ride down to meet their parents and i knew they were watchin me, the jeep is straight piped right out of the down pipe so its louder than crap and sounds like im goin alot faster than i am, i was doin 25-30 down the hill knowing they are watching me and i come back up and this guy is standing in the middle of the road and i know what he wants so i swerve to the far right side and he jumps infront of me so i swerve to the far left of the road and hes yellin his head off going HEY! HEY! and puts his hand in the window of the jeep and i just keep going. i cant figure out what these peoples problem is, i stay on my side of the road, give pedestrians plenty of room, give other cars plenty of room the only thing is i go faster than 25 when it is safe, i dont slide corners, i dont tail gate, i drive like a sane person should. im just sick of the idoits on this mountain.

Old 05-26-2006, 08:51 PM
DD1684
Elder User
Beef up your truck, put a plow on it, and simply remove all obstacles in your way.

Old 05-26-2006, 08:56 PM
76 F-150 390FE
Posting Guru
hell if i was in my truck i would have hit more than his hand in the window i wouldent have had room to get around him, the jeep is narrow so i had plenty of room and plus the big *** mirrors on my truck would have whacked him straight in the head and layed him out.

Old 05-26-2006, 10:49 PM
jake00
FTE is my crack
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im just sick of the idoits on this mountain
start a Large snowball or avalanche at the top

Old 05-26-2006, 10:52 PM
76 F-150 390FE
Posting Guru
if there was enough snow i would start one in my back yard and let it take out the bottom, most of the yuppys are bottom dwellers anyways.

Old 05-27-2006, 09:06 AM
bf250
Post Fiend
thats alright, i had someone shoot a dang gun(either at me or in that direction) because i was "going too fast" in my 1971 jeep, in first gear! now tell me, how fast can a jeep go in first gear? thats what i told the neighborhood whoever guy that says he is head of some OHA or something.

i was just testing the alternator wiring and going for a test spin with my friend, sure, i hot rodded it(just a little), but never left first gear on the trip around the block

i am glad i just was renting, never again will i live in some prep area(not the only prob i had)

Old 06-06-2006, 12:19 PM
slash31938
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by bf250
thats alright, i had someone shoot a dang gun(either at me or in that direction)
thats when you go, pick up your avatar and pop a couple caps towards him.

Old 06-07-2006, 12:47 PM
buckeyebronco
Elder User
I personally think that you should respect the laws in the area and the people that live there. If you are going to live in a populated area you can't always get what you want. I read the posts you leave here and all it seems like to me is that you always want your way and when you don't get it you whine. Life is about comprimise, and nothing is fair. The sooner you realize this the better off you will be.

Old 06-07-2006, 10:23 PM
76 F-150 390FE
Posting Guru
if you could point me to a post where i have whined about something i didnt get other than answering tech questions or asking them i would agree with you but none come to mind right now. also i was doing 5mph over the speed limit there is nothing wrong with that when it is a straight road and how was i disprespecting the people? your post just seems alot like rambling on about nothing to do with the topic just a personal attack at me. im not complaining becuase i didnt get my way, im saying that person is an idiot i never said anything was unfair and if you really want to look at it, it is private property the cops cant say anything to me the only people that have power is the HOA so i was breaking no laws.

Old 06-08-2006, 10:37 PM
Aerotrash
Freshman User
Your mountain? You bought an ENTIRE mountain, and you drive a Ford? I bow to your humbleness.

I also find it a little funny that you call them idiots, but you don't know what the shift key is for.

Old 06-08-2006, 10:54 PM
76 F-150 390FE
Posting Guru
my mountain, referring to the mountain i live on. kind of like someone saying "my neighborhood". i do know what the shift key is for, it capitalizes letters and lets you use the same keys for different functions. i just choose not to use it if what i am typing can be read by any normally functioning person that can read english. also me not using the shift key is far less idiotic than sticking your hand in the window of a moving vehicle. once again please refer to the title.

Old 06-08-2006, 11:48 PM
fiftyfourdf100
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You hate stupid people...work in a restaurant like I do.... And deal with the people on a friend of mines road always flip us off, call us in, or scream at us. I slowed down cuz I saw this guys wife..she said I "dusted" her(I slowed down to about 5 mph on a road that is straight, packed down gravel that traffic is about 40-55 on)and bout hit her, only cuz she was in the middle of the road, talk about a stupid person.

Old 06-09-2006, 12:04 AM
bigwillie
Freshman User
Yes stupid people are very annoying, and we need to have a mandatory educational course for them.
Example 1: At work people will come up to the counter in the front and ask for refills on drinks, even though we have a refill station in the dining room for that purpose it has been there for a year, it also has a huge neon sign that says coke, and other people refill their drinks there, yet some people just don't understand the concept.

Example 2: Almost exacly like what happened to you 76 F-150, I was driving my brother home from football practice, about 6-8 months ago in my 88 Bronco II, I was going 35mph in a 25mph in my neighboorhood (I always do the speed limit by houses with kids, and dogs, I know which houses, and streets have more kids because ive lived in my neighboorhod for 10 years now) on a street with a bunch of old people who never come out of their houses, suddenly a man screaming and yelling slow down jumps right out into the middle of the ****ing road shaking his fist at me and doing a little slow down gesture. I of course layed on the horn bigtime, and swerved to avoid hitting him, I almost wish I had hit the poor *******. If I had been in my 95 Explorer which is longer, much heavier, and not nearly as manuverable as my Bronco II, I could have easily hit him.