Bloomsburg Summer Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2002, 11:44 PM
Maxduty
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got back from the nationals at Bloomsburg, and man I'm plum wore out. That place is incredible. I wasn't prepared for what I saw. This being my first trip to a national show, I was really impressed. Got in at around 4am Thursday and was parked and washing the truck by 8am. Sidenote time. Quikirk, was great meeting you and the family. Glad you stopped by and said hi. I finally get to start putting faces with names. I'm sure there were others from the board there, and I probably talked to you, just didn't know it. In case you guys were there and are trying to figure out who I was. I have the big gold SD on 44s, tribal paint that changed color. We were parked up by the track almost behind the monster truck ride. There was also a teal SD on 38 PJ's, a teal and gold SD on 38 Swampers, a maroon SD on 38 Swampers, an incredible 2wd 550 with a 6" lift, and a 85- 86 Blazer on 39 Boggers. If you didn't get around to see us, find Fridays paper. The front page picture is my wife washing "her" truck according to the caption. What was that reporter thinking? Oh wait, it is her truck. Anyway, will try to get those pics up as soon as possible and will post a special surprise for you all. Quikirk knows what I mean, but I'm sure he won't tell untill the pics are in my gallery.

Old 07-15-2002, 10:16 AM
MrRottnDog
Posting Guru

Your truck looks great on the 44's!
Did you guys check out the motel burnout contests in the evenings?
Don't forget beads !!! I'm sure ya know what I mean!

Old 07-15-2002, 09:17 PM
Maxduty
Senior User

Thanks, I still think I need some more height though. Did get a chance every night to go to Days Inn. Spent a little on beads:P and saw quite a show. Was even there when they showed up Sat. night. If you know what I mean

Old 07-15-2002, 09:48 PM
Maxduty
Senior User

Got those pics up in my gallery. Couldn't fit them all cuz I ran out of room. Could only add three. I think FTE should give a t shirt to the first person to name the photographer in the pic.

Old 07-23-2002, 12:04 PM
ford man dick
Senior User

It was my first time going to the show . It was awesome. I had gone to the Carlile all truck nationals the week before and this show was way better. I got sick of seeing those mini lowrider trucks dragging there mufflers and rollpans aroung like there cheap. Ohh well i guess im just poor. But anyhow im definitly going next year to show my 92 NITE. Its all stock but how often do you see a NITE. There were none in carlile and one in Bloomsburgh but it was done up the way he wanted it. But it will give me a reason to stay the whole weekend and be able to enjoy everything. I hope to meet some of you next year. JUst look for a NITE shortbox and you will most likely find me. Till then

Old 08-07-2002, 09:47 PM
51f1
Senior User