The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Wrapping Houses

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 01:23 AM
bassproguy07
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wrapping Houses

How many people wrap houses or have before?? has anyone been caught by the fuzz or nething??? Just wrapped this girls house tonight cuz wee were bored, and i have had the biggest crush on this girl forever lol but shes in love with some guy who treats her like edit. Well give ur stories n what not!!!

Please do not bypass the language filter, thanks. -Beast12

Last edited by Beast12; 04-15-2006 at 05:38 AM.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:09 PM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
Maybe I'm not "IN" with dah Lingo, but whats wrapping? I'm thinking either Ty-vec house wrap, or TP'ing the house. . .

Old 04-15-2006, 11:20 PM
KingRachPrincess
Elder User
Originally Posted by Franken-Truck
Maybe I'm not "IN" with dah Lingo, but whats wrapping? I'm thinking either Ty-vec house wrap, or TP'ing the house. . .
wrapping is TP'ing someones house. I havent before but i know ppl that have and then those ppl do it back. i know someone that was caught too.

Old 04-17-2006, 02:05 AM
jake00
FTE is my crack
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've only wrapped with tyvek....

however shrink wrap and a car are another story....heheh

Old 04-17-2006, 09:55 PM
NDrum2005
Senior User
Ive shrink wrapped tons of cars before, and TP'ed some houses too. The best thing to do is try and TP the house just before the sprinklers come on.

Now for cars..... When you shrink wrap the car, be sure to wrap around the underside of the car (if its cooled off), and then pour either liquid soap or vegetable oil over the shrink wrap. Oh, and be sure to put some Spam, or Vaseline under the door handles.

Ive also jacked a car up, and set it on cinder blocks before, as a prank. I set the car up to where the wheels were only about 1 inch off the ground, and the owner of the car didnt realize what was going on. He put the car in Drive, and it wouldnt go anywhere. lol

Old 04-18-2006, 09:57 PM
spidk43
Senior User
One reason I always carry my pocket knife... cutting wrap of is so much easier. Just don't scratch the paint.

Anybody ever gone forking? I guess origionally you were supposed to do it with metal forks so it would spark when ya mow the lawn. People around here don't have disposible income like that, and they use plastic forks LOL.

Old 04-18-2006, 10:46 PM
KingRachPrincess
Elder User
Originally Posted by jake00
I've only wrapped with tyvek....

however shrink wrap and a car are another story....heheh
on my last soccer game, we shrink wrapped our assistant coaches car cause the coaches truck was too big. lol. neways, after the game, she made us take it all of, the shrink wrap that is, and it took her daughter whos on my team and her lil sis 1 hr to get it all off. lol, that was a bad idea

Old 04-18-2006, 11:54 PM
Peter94
Postmaster
My first thought was Tyvek too. Lol. I've shrinkwraped cars, thats fun, so is vasaline. So innocent, and it really cant damage anything. The worst thats going to happen is it will lube up the door handle and protect the finish on the car. lol

Old 04-19-2006, 12:38 AM
bassproguy07
Elder User
yah, the only reason I TP is for the payback, i love it when people think that they can come to my house and get me back cuz i got 11 oak trees in my yrd. Too bad my dog barks at everything and i got my bb gun and my fireworks right in my closet and those are the first things I grab. You should wee em run when you lite a firework and throw it in the bushes then run at em with ur gun. They think theyre gettin shot!! Ive even had em fall down and yell please dnt shoot me please please god i dont want to die!!

Last edited by Beast12; 04-19-2006 at 05:39 AM.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:53 PM
Birdhunter1
Cargo Master
Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
-Cut a pumpkin in half and place each half under the drive tires of a vehicle. No it will not get out.
-Cars on cinder blocks
-Plastic zip ties on the drive shaft
-Shrink wrapping over teh top and under vehicles
-dish (liquid form) soap on the windshield (takes lots of spraying to get an entire bottle finally sprayed off.
-bar soap on windows (house or car)
-Toilet paper in the trees (then light it, it is very freaky to watch a tree go up in flames in the fall by the way)
-Find the water meter, shut the water off to the house
-forks in the yard
-My personal favorite: get several bags of fertilizer (pellet type) and a spreader, spread several strip in the yard. If the spreader spreads a swath 15' wide then every 50' make a spread. The result will be several fertilized areas in the yard and several unfertilized areas, and of course different height's of grass.
-also write things in the yard with fertilizer (like someones initals!).
-If you really want to screw with somebody over a longer period of time:..... go and syphon a pint of gas out of their vehicle very day for 2-3 weeks (or more or less) then for the same amount of time go and add a pint of gas everyday. They will never notice just a pint gone but it will severly screw with their gas mileage. (also fun to do to a boss that is always toying with a Blazer and one day brags about gas mileage while the next three weeks wonders why his mpg's dropped off suddenly and severely!) DON'T ask me how I know!!!!!!

-Vaseline, grease, icy hot, wax you name it under the door handles.
-liquid soap on the door ***** to the house
-flaming bag of poop on the front porch

Yes I have done every one of the above, no I was never caught, and for some strange reason I feel like I have just contributer to the delinquency of a minor (or a few)!

Good luck yall!

Old 05-21-2006, 10:29 PM
FirstTry
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Birdhunter1
-Cut a pumpkin in half and place each half under the drive tires of a vehicle. No it will not get out.
-Cars on cinder blocks
-Plastic zip ties on the drive shaft
-Shrink wrapping over teh top and under vehicles
-dish (liquid form) soap on the windshield (takes lots of spraying to get an entire bottle finally sprayed off.
-bar soap on windows (house or car)
-Toilet paper in the trees (then light it, it is very freaky to watch a tree go up in flames in the fall by the way)
-Find the water meter, shut the water off to the house
-forks in the yard
-My personal favorite: get several bags of fertilizer (pellet type) and a spreader, spread several strip in the yard. If the spreader spreads a swath 15' wide then every 50' make a spread. The result will be several fertilized areas in the yard and several unfertilized areas, and of course different height's of grass.
-also write things in the yard with fertilizer (like someones initals!).
-If you really want to screw with somebody over a longer period of time:..... go and syphon a pint of gas out of their vehicle very day for 2-3 weeks (or more or less) then for the same amount of time go and add a pint of gas everyday. They will never notice just a pint gone but it will severly screw with their gas mileage. (also fun to do to a boss that is always toying with a Blazer and one day brags about gas mileage while the next three weeks wonders why his mpg's dropped off suddenly and severely!) DON'T ask me how I know!!!!!!

-Vaseline, grease, icy hot, wax you name it under the door handles.
-liquid soap on the door ***** to the house
-flaming bag of poop on the front porch

Yes I have done every one of the above, no I was never caught, and for some strange reason I feel like I have just contributer to the delinquency of a minor (or a few)!

Good luck yall!

OH NO!!!!
you just ruined my innocencent young life. ive had some fire works hiding around for the last little whil and this is the fuinal straw!!time to explode!! this shrinkwrapping cars is new...... i think i want to introduce it to my area.....hmmmmmmmmm. by the way i also like fire. i really like fire...... you know like stalkers. thats me and fire. although i have better reasons than most stalkers.lol.hahahahahahahaha...........such interesting ideas