Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Hello ooo ooo oo oo o o

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Chris_ce
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello ooo ooo oo oo o o

Hello ooo ooo oo oo o. Where is everybody yyy yyy yy y?
Wow it's so empty in here I think there might be an echo.
So what are you guys up to. Anything going on?
I feel so alone.

Old 02-28-2006, 09:43 PM
2000Ford2000
Elder User
Everyone's keeping quiet because one wrong word against this board or moderators, and off ya go.

Old 03-01-2006, 12:03 PM
ChurchTurtle
Elder User
Don't feel so alone Chris. Maybe it's the weather. Too warm to be on-line?

Old 03-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Chris_ce
Posting Guru
Could be the weather. I know I have been going through a lot of ammo at the range lately. My first camping trip and trail ride is just over a month away.

Old 03-02-2006, 10:28 AM
ChurchTurtle
Elder User
Very cool. (No pun intended, but it is [B]cooler today.)

Old 03-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Mach1fan
Junior User
Hey, I'm here. I just don't get to drop by the forum often. What I'm about to be up to, probably this weekend, is rebuilding my '79's Motorcraft 2150 carb. Over the winter It developed an occasional starting problem, which has now become a regular problem. After it sits a few hours it fires up on the first try. I can shut it off and turn the key again and it will fire right up. But if I shut it off for a short while, say like eating lunch at McD's, I have a heckuva time starting it.

My dad seems to think the float isn't working properly and it's flooding itself out. In January, when we had unseasonably warm weather down in this pat of the state, I bought a carb kit. Naturally, winter returned that very weekend so I haven't attempted the rebuild yet. In the meantime, It's begun running very rough on some days. Temperature seems to affect it. Usually, the colder the air, the better (but faster) it runs. The warmer the air, the idle is closer to normal but it acts like it's starved for gas when I drive somewhere. Yet, yesterday, with temps in the 50s it ran pretty fair. This morning, with colder temps, it was so rough I thought a tooth filling might jar loose .

This is my daily driver, so I'm a little nervous about the rebuild since the last carb I did was 1991. It's safe to say I'm very rusty. I found a web page that makes me feel a bit more confident. http://home.earthlink.net/~bubbaf250/
Maybe this guy is a member of the FTE forum.

Dave

PS, do we still want to the web store thing with the FTE-IC logo? I'll be happy to dig out my files to send wherever they need to go.

Old 03-03-2006, 02:36 PM
Chris_ce
Posting Guru
PS, do we still want to the web store thing with the FTE-IC logo? I'll be happy to dig out my files to send wherever they need to go.
As far as I am concerned I would still like to see the store up and running. I can always use a new coffee mug or two. You can send the pics to me when you get time.

Old 03-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Munky
Senior User
I'm still here, just working at a new bowling alley in Fishers on SR 37 called Pinheads. Fun place.

Old 03-07-2006, 06:30 AM
ConnertuckyF150
Junior User
I'm still here...just not quite as active as I'd intended to be, when I joined. Maybe with warmer weather on the way, we could start thinking about real life chapter meetings, again? I'm just waiting for the weather to get to consistently warmer, so I can finally get around to tending to a few much needed fixes to my truck...like replacing the warped brake rotors (and pads), and while I'm at it, finally get around to installing the center caps for my American Racing AR-767 rims...and while I'm getting that ambitious, rotating the tires.

The rotors have been warped since I'd bought the truck, at the end of July 2004, but not so bad as to affect the braking any. After that long, however, I probably won't know how to act, to step on the brake pedal and not get a slight shimmy in the steering wheel as I'm slowing/coming to a stop.

Old 03-07-2006, 07:30 AM
jroehl
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Oh. If we live in Indiana and are on FTE, we're supposed to post here once in a while?

Somebody should have told me!

Jason

Old 03-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Chris_ce
Posting Guru
I have been getting busy as well. Spent most of last saturday cleaning the alley after my Bronco sat in the driveway and leaked gas all night. When that was done I got to remove the tank. Boy I used muscles that I forgot I had.

Old 03-08-2006, 09:10 PM
Samsonitesamsonite
Elder User
sorry guys fire season is on us and it seems everytime i go to sleep the pager goes off and there i go again....... between the current ranger, work, school, and the fire dept. i dont have time for anything anymore.....

Old 03-12-2006, 07:48 PM
alhersch
Junior User
I check in here once in awhile but i'm starting to get started on my fishin kick again this year. Can't wait to get started. I was on a Coyote calling kick the past couple months... I just haven't had the time or money to mess with my truck too much. I do mudding today down the old rail road tracks today with my old POS s10 (4banger/5speed) I've never done that before w/ a one wheel peel. The neighbor girl had to pull me out twice but thats how it got started. I got stuck and she saw me back on the tracks so she figured that was a good excuse to bombing around on the 4-wheeler. The last time I got stuck the 4-wheeler wouldn't pull me out, so the neighbor girl took me home on the quad and right when we got home it ran outta gas, so we got in my big ol F250 and pulled my POS out (I high centered it)... Ohh what a day, haven't had one like that in a long time!!! Just imagine a little 88 S10 standard cab and short bed in 3rd gear reamming the crud outta the truck, sprayin rooster tails, going sideways half the time.... LOL

Later,
Alan

Old 03-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Chris_ce
Posting Guru
sounds like you had some fun at it.

Old 03-16-2006, 04:32 PM
alhersch
Junior User
I shure did!!! Now i'll have to get my brother to go with me sometime after it rains, and go thru it again... See who can get stuck first w/ our little clunkers, he has a little ranger and me the s10... I hope this isn't the start of a new hobbie (lookin for mud puddles)

Alan

Quick Reply: Hello ooo ooo oo oo o o