Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

warranty work

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 09:34 PM
73mach1
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
warranty work

had to take my 04 in to the body shop at david stanleys on 39th an may for warranty work on the ford emblem on the tail gate i happened to notice that the ford emblem was coming off not the whole thing just the stick on part that says ford. so they take my truck in to the shop tell me it will just be a few minutes got to heat it up with a heat gun then pull it off stick the new one on big deal right? so it had been a while im starting to wonder a little so here he comes tells me that they scratched the gate im thinking something big so we go look no big deal 1 inch scratch. i dont make a big deal out of it cause i know hes going to fix it and they do great work had them paint my ram air hood. so he tells me that they have to paint the whole gate and he sees that i have a small dent says ill fix that for free so im happy got a new ford emblem new paint job on the tail gate dent repaired and when i went to pick it up today he had also replaced that trim piece that goes on top of the gate with a new one he told me since i was so nice about it he replaced that for free also. now thats how u run a successful business. great job stanley ford

Old 02-10-2006, 02:02 PM
hotrod48
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sounds great!

hotrod48

Old 02-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Silver Streak
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Figures, a dealer that doesn't suck and it's not here.

Old 02-10-2006, 05:29 PM
A_G
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ill agree with that silver...