KC Autosound - Our newest sponsor

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 09:30 AM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
KC Autosound - Our newest sponsor

Please roll out the red carpet for KC Autosound, our newest sponsor:

My name is Travis O’Brien. I am the owner of kcautosound.com.
I have been installing professionally for over 16 years, I have been a Road Shop Manager for Circuit City for 3 ½ years, Best Buy Manager for over a year and have done custom work for numerous car audio shops here in the Midwest.

I am an ex-Viper Alarm technician. Currently I still install for the Ford Accessory division of which I have been with for 3 years.

KC Auto Sound not only offers you the web site kcautosound.com. But also here in Kansas City I offer on-site installations services for mobile, audio, video, security and vehicle accessories. I also offer pre-wired remote starters, security and keyless entry systems for Ford Vehicles.

I am a direct dealer for most products I carry so I have the advantage to selling at prices better than most of my competition.
With my products comes 100% customer service and tech help. Feel free to check out the customer testimonials on the web site to see what people have to say about kcautosound.com.

Manufacturer’s kcautosound.com carries:

Audio/Video-DB Drive, MTX, Planet Audio, Sony, Pioneer, JVC, Panasonic, Streetwise, Swiss Audio, Delphi, Audiovox, Rosen, Power Acoustik, Boss, Sound Storm, Sound Stream, Quantum, Lighting Audio, Auto Cinema, Myron& Davis, Audio Pipe, Power Bass and more…Security, Code Alarm, Avital, Clifford, Compustar, DEI, Excailbur, Panther and Bulldog.
Check out their web site and be sure to tell them you saw them on FTE!

Old 01-13-2006, 06:18 AM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 57 Likes on 30 Posts
Welcome Travis......Your site has such a variety of equipment, great for FTE members.

Old 01-18-2006, 10:41 PM
IPACA9
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ha... never noticed that this was here. Hey thanks for the welcome. The website has sooooo much to offer but not loaded into it yet. I am currently working with a web designer that will be rebuilding the site and putting a load of features into it for me. It will be quite simliar to this site where everything is contained into one entire site. Right now I hate how it takes you to the galleries and forums in different sections. Also being included in the rebuild is a make, model year mod that will show what specific products will fit your ride.

If it's not listed on the site that doesn't mean I don't carry it.