Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

WildFire Hazard - - No Grilling this weekend :(

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 11:52 AM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WildFire Hazard - - No Grilling this weekend :(

It's bad folks. (Like ya'll don't already know.) The whole state is so dry and so many yahoos have caused accidental fires that we are not allowed to burn trash or even fire up the outdoor grill. Now you know it's bad when they ban all outdoor grills. I guess we could really use some rain. I got to smell the wildfire smoke blow through Owasso last weekend. That was erie. I would guess that was from the Bristow and Jenks fires? Hope nobody here has been adversely affected. I'm keepin' my hoses connected and ready, just in case. Have a safe fire free weekend. (Wonder if the wife will let me fire up the charcoal grill in the kitchen? hmmm....probably not. )
P.S. I wish these retards would keep their cigarette butts in the cars. I can't believe how many people just throw it out the window on the highway. No respect for their own state.

Old 01-06-2006, 12:56 PM
hotrod48
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It is bad. No welding either (You can as long as you are doing in a shop or on atleast a 10' x 10' concrete/dirt/gravel pad plus other restrictions and rules).

Fire the grill up in the garage. I don't like this no grill policy. My dad seems to grill something about every weekend.

I have got the fire truck though. Hehe. Everyone be safe and careful.

hotrod48

Old 01-06-2006, 04:12 PM
A_G
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ehhh no welding that sucks so bad. I got some welding to do......I could weld inside but....theres so much paint thinner, and gas in there...BOOOM

Old 01-07-2006, 11:22 AM
MikeB 88
Fleet Mechanic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
According to the news, grilling is legal if use a gas propane grill or smoker.

Mike