Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

got in to a accident

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 08:11 PM
fordguy21
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy got in to a accident

Yesterday (saturday), coming out of Circuit city shopping center on indepence blvd., making a right and getting in the far left lane, not sure what happened but i guess i started to changes lanes before i looked and when i looked over there was this explorer and bam! No one was hurt except my truck and the explorer, my truck- messed up the bumper, and broke the turn signal light bracket, and the front fender panel, on the explorer messed the corner of the passenger door ,which made it were she could not open it all the way, will find out what happens on monday when i get hold of insurance (hopefully I'll be in good hands with Allstate)

Old 12-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
I wouldn't tell the insurance company that, or they may find you at fault. Are you sure there was no one coming before you changed lanes?

Welp, as long as no one got hurt, thats all that matters. I just hope they are as good as there comercial implies.

Best of luck, and check in more often! If you need help straightening out your truck, just give us a shout out! Lotta experiences, tools and skill that I'm sure would be willing to help

Old 01-19-2006, 06:11 PM
fordguy21
Senior User
Update!! Took it to the body shop (freedom Ford) on monday, went today to check on it looks really nice said it should be ready tommrow (friday). Ended up having to get new bumper and chrome surround and grill, which is good because my old grille was all faded. SO my truck got an front end facelift. Oh ya! the rhe rental I ehave is an (05 f-150 sc 5.4L FX4 Bright Red) Pretty nice to just hate to have to give it up , but will also like to have my vehicle back to so its all good

Last edited by fordguy21; 01-19-2006 at 06:14 PM.
Old 01-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
Well, hot dang! Only took a month to reply Glad everythings working out for the better Hey man, we got a locals "meet" coming up Saturday at noon, playing pool and lunch at Q-masters if you wanna come