Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Okay, Okay---

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 08:27 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay, Okay---

so what is everybody up to these days??? It seems our chapter has fallen off the face of the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's up!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-30-2005, 02:33 AM
A_G
Posting Guru
Iono..im back...I just havent posted about it...well i hav enow..

Im about to turn 16 so ill make it out to one of the meets eventually

Ive been banned as far as i know for like 2 months...

Old 11-30-2005, 09:50 AM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Banned for two months?

Old 11-30-2005, 06:36 PM
A_G
Posting Guru
Yea my IP was banned. So i could reply at school but not at home..

Yea i think i dropped the f-bomb in the chat a couple of times and the old
W T F...you know they dont like that..i found that out..

Old 11-30-2005, 08:25 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Ah... no need to talk like that anyways.

Where are the rest of you?

Old 11-30-2005, 11:03 PM
hotrod48
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just trying to get my truck back on the road. I hope to have the tranny tore apart by this weekend. Other than that, just piddling.

hotrod48

Old 12-01-2005, 07:45 AM
dakota_viking
Elder User
Hey everybody, been pretty busy with the holiday and trying to round up parts for the old truck. Going to get a new bed for it tomorrow.

Stan, you ask where we have been, how about you? Still getting chewed out by the friend's Mom and Dad?
How's the house coming along?

I'll be around more now that it's getting cold. At least until the wife comes up with another home improvement project for me!

Stay warm everybody!

Old 12-01-2005, 08:40 AM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Whew.....Don't everybody reply at once. I've been real busy with school, working overtime, and house projects. I got to play plumber and fix a couple water faucet leaks last weekend. On Thanksgiving I got to help rogerf100 put his new rear end and mono leaf springs under his '55 F100. It looks good and those monoleafs are surprisingly soft. I had always heard they were stiff and gave a hard ride. I can't wait to go for a ride in the truck when he's got it up and running.

Something I plan to do soon.....process my own deer carcase. Anybody wanna help? heheheeheheh

Oh ya, I'm gonna try to install some air bags on the back of my 78 F150 this weekend if anybody wants to come by and watch/help/shoot the breeze. I finished welding and painting the brackets. Now it just needs to be bolted on and the air lines run. Can't wait to see that in action.

Last edited by cigarxtc; 12-01-2005 at 08:42 AM.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:41 AM
ranger240
Elder User
well I have been around, just not that thrilled about my cars/trucks as of late. it's kinda depressing to have the tools, knowledge, and money but no garage to work in. on top of that I have had a lot of work around the house plus visitors from england.....oh the list goes on. oh and not to mention looking for a house, and trying to sell this one. ugh, I can't wait till this is over.

Old 12-02-2005, 11:46 PM
fordgirl77
Freshman User
I'm actually in NE PA, but I grew up in NE OK. I call WV home, but I can show ya places to mud east of Chouteau and Mazie (Grand River)

Old 12-03-2005, 05:26 PM
SwOkcOffRoader
Postmaster
Im still around, ive been checking in here and there, i had a pretty tramatic thanksgiving holiday, i watched my friend get shot and die right in front of me early thanksgiving morning, you may have seen it on the news(shooting at centerfolds showbar) and that kinda put my mind in a weird place for awhile, but ive made peace with it and am getting on with things... plus ive been busy at work and i basically fall out in my recliner when i get home at night...........now we are also house hunting since we got pre-approved for a home loan, now we just gotta find a house that meets our specific needs (probably too specific in fact)....i just pulled my brown F-150 out today and ran the crap out of her, man i love that 460!! pull-a-part has some nice S shaped tire marks in front of it now!! all torque, no traction!! hehe!! BTW, im thinkin its time for another gtg, since for some reason we didnt have any when the weather was perfect for it, now its cold again and we might as well keep up with the tradition of having them in drastic weather!! lol....anywho, ill work on being more active in the chapter again....i still advertise FTE anytime i meet a proud Ford owner.....well, see you on the boards....

Old 12-03-2005, 06:18 PM
A_G
Posting Guru
That sucks, sorry to hear that.

I had an aquitance die on friday of sytic fibrosis (sp?) He was awaiting a lung transplant, or rather the test to see if he was eligible and he was to weak to have the test done and he died about midnight (friday morning)
sad..but you know life goes on.

Its been a bad year for me, My gpa in feb, My friend in sept, an a aquitnace friday.

Old 12-03-2005, 06:48 PM
hotrod48
Elder User
Originally Posted by SwOkcOffRoader
....now we are also house hunting since we got pre-approved for a home loan, now we just gotta find a house that meets our specific needs (probably too specific in fact)....i just pulled my brown F-150 out today and ran the crap out of her, man i love that 460!! pull-a-part has some nice S shaped tire marks in front of it now!! all torque, no traction!! hehe!!....
If you don't mind, where abouts are you looking for a house? I'm still up for a race whenever I get mine going again. The question is, are you?

hotrod48

Old 12-03-2005, 11:19 PM
ranger240
Elder User
hey welcome to the house hunting club, Brian!! I think I found our mansion, in north blanchard (yeah, I'll be right down there with ya there hot rod! [sorry I can't remember your real name]) so our house is up for sale if you wanna take a look, though it doesn't have a garage. the living room is freakin' HUGE!

Old 12-04-2005, 12:05 PM
hotrod48
Elder User
Originally Posted by ranger240
hey welcome to the house hunting club, Brian!! I think I found our mansion, in north blanchard (yeah, I'll be right down there with ya there hot rod! [sorry I can't remember your real name]) so our house is up for sale if you wanna take a look, though it doesn't have a garage. the living room is freakin' HUGE!
Is it in Newcastle or Bridge Creek or Tuttle or ??? I'm east of town and it's Robert (You and Brian can't remember my name ). Congrats on finding your mansion. Just need to get Brian to move out this way now.

hotrod48

Quick Reply: Okay, Okay---