Please Welcome Recon Truck Accessories...

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 03:02 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Please Welcome Recon Truck Accessories...

We'd like to have everyone roll out the welcome wagon and welcome our latest sponsor!

RECON Truck Accessories is a manufacturer of premium quality truck accessories. Our products are available through reputable warehouse distributors, vehicle accessory specialty shops, & catalog/Internet retailers who in turn provide the best service to consumers, offering the widest selection of inventory and quick delivery.
RECON products are made with a simple 5-step philosophy - (1) make them right, (2) make them look good, (3) make them last, (4) offer them at a competitive price, and (5) back them with a superior warranty. This straightforward business philosophy has made RECON one of the most widely respected and universally chosen brands of innovative truck accessories in the United States.

RECON products are built under the strictest quality control guidelines. RECON stainless steel products undergo scientific chemical spray testing to ensure superior rust & corrosion protection. RECON lighting products use only the brightest L.E.D. (Light Emitting Diodes) lights available which last up to 80 times longer than other L.E.D. lights available. RECON goes the extra mile to be the best and it shows.

So, whether you drive on the snowy roads of Canada, the twisting roads of the high Sierras, the sweltering roads of the southern states or 4x4 without a road, RECON products help protect your rig and look great doing it...for a long, long time.

RECON's corporate facility is located in sunny Florida. This facility houses research & development, marketing, and the executive staff. To better service our customers, regional representatives operate in locations across the country. We encourage you to contact us by phone or e-mail if we can be of further service.

Our Mission is simple: We judge our success through our ability to maintain an exceptional level of integrity and provide the highest quality products & service as perceived by our customers, and providing our personnel with the opportunity for individual development and achievement.
Please visit them at www.reconaccessories.com or call 1-877-377-3266. Make sure to let them know you saw them here!

Old 08-15-2005, 12:02 PM
Torque1st
Posting Legend
Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
Thanks for doing it right!

Old 08-15-2005, 04:59 PM
IB Tim
Site Administrator
Received 58 Likes on 30 Posts
I need to look into you 3rd LED brake light, very nice...great to have you onboard.

Old 11-07-2008, 12:49 PM
BFR250SD
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Here is my argument with Recon Accessories.

What a bunch of F'n clowns!

This is my email string with them below....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: warranties@reconaccessories.com
Subject: Bad Bulb Socket
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:38:34 -0400

My name is REMOVED, my original order number was 12002.

I am having a problem with the reverse light socket on the following product:

264171BK Part # 264171BK - SMOKED LED Tail Lights Dodge RAM 02-09 - Dodge Smoked LED Tail Lights - a-Smoke $299.95 $299.95

I have tested all circuits up to socket and the only place I do not get 12V is at the bulb side of the socket.

There is power at the factory connector, power to the + & - ends of the leads, but no power actually to the bulb.

The bulb type is 3057.

Could you please send me a replacement piece for this item.

Attached are pictures of the defective part.

Thank you,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 4:20 AM
Subject: FW: Bad Bulb Socket

This is resend of the orignal message.

Just trying to get a status on this piece.

Thanks,

Rich

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FW: Bad Bulb Socket‏
Sent: Wed 11/05/08 6:23 PM

Third attempt to contact via e-mail.

Will call tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: cumminalong
CC: heath@4amg.com; ryan@4amg.com
Subject: RE: Bad Bulb Socket
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:35:48 -0500

We don’t sell or provide sockets for the reverse light bulb…that is an OE item…buy a new one from your dealership.

Thnx,

Todd Fleischman

AMG, Inc. &

RECON Accessories

Direct: (561) 945-8633

P: (877) 37-RECON

F: (561) 892-4680

W: www.reconaccessories.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this email or its attachments.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 2:39 PM
To: todd@4amg.com

That should be on the '07 and up trucks. The 07+ trucks use a seperate socket.

The 03 - 06 trucks use a light bar that has 3 bulbs in it.

The reverse bulb itself gets used in your lights, but they came with the socket.

The socket was pre-wired into the wiring harness on your lights.

If needed, I can remove the lights, get a picture of them and the OEM lights to show you the difference.

To: cumminalong
CC: ryan@4amg.com; heath@4amg.com
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:01:36 -0500

Our kits do not come with reverse light bulbs or bulb sockets. You will need to get one from your dealer….u can order a reverse light bulb in WHITE LED from us by going here:

Recon Accessories: 3156 / 3157 / 3057 Style LED Bulbs

The part # you want is 264207WH

Thnx,

Todd Fleischman

AMG, Inc. &

RECON Accessories

Direct: (561) 945-8633

P: (877) 37-RECON

F: (561) 892-4680

W: www.reconaccessories.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this email or its attachments.

Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 5:23 PM
To: todd@4amg.com

Are you kidding me?

Here are the pics. You tell me what came with what.

And instead of me BUYING those LED's, how about sending me a pair ALONG WITH THE SOCKET or A NEW TAIL LIGHT for my trouble?

Old 11-07-2008, 03:58 PM
BillC
Elder User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boy, when you even show them pictures of their own product and they still say go to the dealer, what else do you have to do to get a resolution? Not a place where I'd like to give my money to.

Old 11-07-2008, 07:41 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Guys... a 3 year old welcome thread, really not the place in the forums for this. They aren't even a sponsor here any longer.