Welcome to our newest Sponsor

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 01:06 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Welcome to our newest Sponsor

FTE is pleased to have Blue Oval Truck Parts on board as our newest sponsor!

Blue Oval Truck Parts is your 1948-1996 parts and accessories headquarters for Ford trucks. With many years of automotive experience, we at Blue Oval know what it takes to provide you the service and quality you deserve when building/restoring your Ford truck.

One thing we know for certain is each and every time you visit Blue Oval Truck Parts you will find something new that will compel you to visit us over and over again.

What sets us apart from the competition, besides our excellent customer service and the quality and selection of the 1948-1996 Ford truck parts offered, is the continued ongoing improvement of our website to make it more functional and user friendly, while at the same time providing value added information.

All of us here at Blue Oval Truck Parts look forward to providing you with the service and quality you deserve when looking for your NOS, reproduction, replacement, or custom made Ford truck parts. Our goal is to become your one stop shop. We welcome any comments, questions, corrections, and or feedback you may have and take pleasure in being of service to you.

www.blueovaltruckparts
Or call toll free 1-866-BLU-OVAL
Make sure you tell you saw them here!

Old 07-23-2005, 06:21 PM
Mil1ion
New User
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Excellent !

Another great company

Welcome aboard Blue Oval !

Old 07-23-2005, 08:21 PM
Mil1ion
New User
And I just noticed they are sponsoring the 73-79 forum.

That's new too !

Old 09-01-2005, 02:12 AM
Icicle
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Its nice to see some sponsors showing up for our older trucks, I just browsed their site, they have a bunch of stuff I need for all 3 of our trucks....

Ill be doing a bit of business with them, is there something special I need to do so they know Im an FTE member?

Old 09-02-2005, 04:44 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Don't know if you can via their web site. Maybe they have a comment box on the checkout?

Old 09-03-2005, 05:53 PM
Mil1ion
New User
Larry (I assume the owner) was incredible getting me the parts that were paid for and didn't make the original trip to Kansas as expected.

He was contacted by cell phone (from the FTE national meet site in Kansas) on Friday afternoon and had the remaining parts in my hands at 11:00 am Tuesday at the hotel, just before I was leaving for Canada.

This company will definitely receive more business from me in the future.