Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Sailor_Roy

New to fte, what is involved w/ chapters?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 05:05 PM
fordmtnman
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question New to fte, what is involved w/ chapters?

Hi, I'm new to this site and I was wondering what is involved with joining a chapter. For instance, what sort of activities go on, where do we meet, is there a fee and how much is it, etc...

I just moved down to Wyoming having spent my whole life in Alaska, and I don't know anybody outside of work... so I don't really know where to go wheeling, etc... I'm in Gillette, but sometime in the next few years I'm thinking about trying to transfer to a position in the Big Horns, or somewhere else out west...

I tried to search for info on joining, but I didn't find much, so I just figured I'd ask...

Old 05-15-2005, 06:07 PM
Matts72
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Welcome to FTE!

The join chapter is a link just under the HIgh Plains chapter on the main page... I can't see it because I am a member but I think thats where it is.

We're pretty small and we haven't had any meets yet... there is one scheduled for Kansas City, Kansas on July 29 and 30. There is ne fee for the forum use or for the chapters. You can join Club FTE, which is 15.95 a year. You get access to a more grown up private forum, and a faster server, and no advertising, its pretty cool.

Old 05-15-2005, 06:08 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well, first off, welcome, and glad you found us down here, you'd be surprised how many don't realize there is these forums down at the bottom... It doesn't cost anything to join. As for how to join, simply click the join chapter link button below the button you clicked to get into the forum, right in front of the chapter leader's name. As we can we try to have get togethers to do whatever the members choose. Unfortunately, the High Plains chapter is pretty spread out, so it hasn't been steady, but friends can be found here all the same. A friend of mine from South Dakota was originally from Gillette, but he doesn't get in here often, may have to drag his behind in here to help you out...

Old 05-15-2005, 06:56 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Welcome to the site! I just checked my membership requests and don't see your name there. Yer a Ford Truck man ... you'll find it.

Old 05-15-2005, 09:00 PM
fordmtnman
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys. I clicked the link and applied. Now I've got to get after fixing up my truck so it'll stand up to a road trip... My 79 F150 was a steal at 600 bucks, but as you can imagine, it could use some tlc...

*edit* b.t.w., if you guys haven't had a meet yet, how long has the chapter existed?

Last edited by fordmtnman; 05-15-2005 at 09:09 PM.