Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Any CO folks interested in volunteering/charity?

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 09:10 AM
mattadams
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any CO folks interested in volunteering/charity?

The Rocky Mountain Ford Truck Club (www.rmftc.com) now has well over a hundred members and we are getting to a size where we can actually be beneficial to our community, more then just a truck club but a truck club that cares .
We are setting up a meeting with maxfund (www.maxfund.org) where we can talk with volunteer coordinators there and see what we can do to help out, from adoption drives to just giving the animals some much needed love and caring.
There are no contractual obligations or something, you can help once a month or once a year if thats all you can do, but I have a feeling once we start working with these animals, we won't want to stop .
Also, all profitss from the RMFTC store (http://www.rmftc.com/shop/) above the cost of the site/site maintenance, will be donated to MaxFund on a yearly basis. We're doing a pre-order of club shirts right now, so order yourselves a few!

Old 03-20-2005, 08:39 AM
Unimog005
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feel free to contact me....I am self employed, so time can be tight at times....but this sounds like fun as well as being a good thing to do. I am in Boulder.