Indiana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Indiana gallery

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 05:13 PM
Chris_ce
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Indiana gallery

Would you like to have a picture of your truck(s) in the Indiana chapter gallery?
You can send me a pic and your user name and I will see about getting a galllery created. Also at the first Indiana chapter meeting I will bring my digital camera for those that need a picture.

Old 01-24-2005, 01:43 PM
Atlanta STX
Junior User
Yeah ill send you a couple of pics as soon as I can grab them from my buddy in fishers. He took pics of my truck and his '98 mustang one night and they are cool looking. If I can get ahold of jesseburn ill take a side by side pic with him then you can include both of us into one solid pic. oh btw my buddies gf goes to ball state and she is an expert at photoshop so if anyone would like send me some pics as well and i can get some neat looking backgrounds.

Old 01-24-2005, 03:30 PM
Chris_ce
Posting Guru
Still waiting to hear from Mil1ion on the gallery but I might take you up on the photoshop when we get it open.

Old 01-25-2005, 10:57 AM
wfordrox
Junior User
Where is the next meeting.I might have to take you up on that pic...My camera took a ****,And my computer is acting up...

Old 01-25-2005, 04:21 PM
Atlanta STX
Junior User
Hmm your computer is acting up?? do tell me what is going on for i am a computer tech and i might be of some service to you!!

Old 01-25-2005, 05:06 PM
Chris_ce
Posting Guru
I don't think you should of said that you might get more work than you can handle.

Old 01-25-2005, 09:37 PM
Atlanta STX
Junior User
haha i dont mind all the computer work. in fact i like it (shakes head). since i dont have a girlfriend i learn more on computers and well the truck of course but if you guys have any problem let me know and i might be of some service to you and if you need a new computer i custom build them as well. i have built plenty in the past and have had no problems yet and its been 2 years i have done this.

Old 01-27-2005, 01:18 AM
wfordrox
Junior User
Originally Posted by Atlanta STX
Hmm your computer is acting up?? do tell me what is going on for i am a computer tech and i might be of some service to you!!

The damn thing wont Shut down enless un plugging it..When it is done loading we have to alt,ctrl,del.and end task to clear it before we can do anything....If we dont the computer will take forever to do anything...We have defraged it several times.....That helps alittle....I know that I need a new puter,but I can not afford one....This is an old HP....it only has 56k Ram,and 46mb harddrive..That is about all I know about this POS..

Old 01-27-2005, 09:58 AM
Atlanta STX
Junior User
Originally Posted by wfordrox
The damn thing wont Shut down enless un plugging it..When it is done loading we have to alt,ctrl,del.and end task to clear it before we can do anything....If we dont the computer will take forever to do anything...We have defraged it several times.....That helps alittle....I know that I need a new puter,but I can not afford one....This is an old HP....it only has 56k Ram,and 46mb harddrive..That is about all I know about this POS..
Sorry man that is just funny cuz that is really really old school! hahaha!! well i think you should really really soon be looking into a new computer cuz with that computer you cant really do much more than what you do now. if you like i can get you a pricing on what it would be for me to build you one if you like and since you have a keyboard and mouse and monitor you will save some money then buying a new name brand computer. let me if i can do anything else for you

Old 01-28-2005, 01:06 AM
wfordrox
Junior User
Ya if you could find out for me...I would love to get on here and not have to worry if it is going to work or not....And I want a really really lot of memory...And I want it to be quick...Would like Windows xp...Also a Cd burner that works...I think that will do it....If there are any other opptions let me know....I not all that goo with computers..
Wayne,

Old 01-28-2005, 01:53 PM
Atlanta STX
Junior User
Thumbs up

Yeah man I can get you a good computer to where you will never have to go back to the stores and buy a name brand computer cuz when people build there own its really easy to upgrade to the new hardware that comes out but if you would like also I could teach you xp. Here are the specs to my computer that i built

MSI Motherboard with onboard sound and lan
AMD Athlon XP 2200+
80gig hard drive
removable hard drive caddy
dvd-rom player
52x cd-burner
ATI radeon 9200 Video card
mad dog 4.1 sound card
400watt powersupply
512mb memory

Old 01-29-2005, 12:00 AM
wfordrox
Junior User
Thats cool.Just let me know how much first...Just so I know how much I have to come up with...As long as Ive got a lot of memory,and its fast.....And I need the burner for all my cd's...I dont buy them...I barrow them from friends and burn them...Its cheeper...Also I can Burn Karaoke cd's...I want to start my own DJ service...But Ive got along way to go to get all music.....Just let me know.....
Wayne,

Old 01-30-2005, 09:58 PM
Atlanta STX
Junior User
yeah man i can work on what you can give me and ill let you know the price on monday and we can then talk from there

Old 02-02-2005, 12:36 PM
wfordrox
Junior User
I really wont be able to do anything until I get my Tax check,but I can let you know how much I can afford..
Wayne,

Old 02-03-2005, 08:15 AM
Atlanta STX
Junior User
ok man that is ok well from what i am looking at i can maybe get a good system that will last you for a while for between 400 and 500 so this may seem a lil much maybe but in the long run it will be the cheapest option so as long as you have everything else such as mouse keyboard and monitor you will be fine. you can always upgrade the keyboard mouse and monitor at a later time since they really take no brains to put those in (no offense) but yeah that is cool i can wait to hear how much you would like to spend. let me know -Nathan

Quick Reply: Indiana gallery