Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Feb Central Meet

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 11:05 PM
ranger240
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Feb Central Meet

Well, I guess since I am the "official Central Area Event Coordinator" I should start doing my job, hahahahahaaa.

I was thinking third saturday the 19th, either at Coits, or over on Meridian somewhere. Coits is a popular cruise in spot for older cruisers (most of the younger crowd go to 39th and to sonic on council and nw expy,) and they usually have a monthly cruise in, perhaps we could join in on this, so we could see more than just our four trucks-hahahahaha-

anyway, opinionate me. I like the drive in at coits idea. I am going to say 5:00 pm, any other ideas?

even if it is only the 3 or four of us (I know it will be more) we will meet on.....

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 19th @ 5:00 PM unless otherwise noted.

As my coordinational powers enable me to coordiate events, I shall coordiate that all meets in the OKC area be coordiated on the THIRD SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH HERE AFTER AT OR AROUND 5:00 PM.

thank you for your cooperation!

Old 01-20-2005, 12:28 AM
SwOkcOffRoader
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah sounds good to me, i was thinking that since we started the year off on the 3rd saturday, we might as well stick with it, unless it conflicts somehow, im down for anywhere for the meet, i like the idea of trying to make it mesh with cruises, i know there are a few cars shows that roll through town and everyone cruises meridian and 39th, it would be cool if we could match the dates up with those, i guess we will have to do some homework about upcoming events........till then i got down the 19th....enough time to wash my truck this time!!