Hey yaa Chapter Leaders!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2004, 09:11 PM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Question Hey yaa Chapter Leaders!!!

Since its been awhile that the CL forum has been offline..and I havent heard from alot of you....i just wanted to drop aline and say Hi...and that everythings going well in ohio ...

okay okay i didn't want title it a roll call for leaders but why not drop a line or two and let us know whats up........

Old 10-28-2004, 09:32 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Im here. Been hunting a lot and covering a lot of ground this last week. I think today was the last until the last week of season, maybe. I'm aparently not as young as I used to be and the miles, bumps, wet, cold and long hours have caught up with me. Didn't get a thing, but saw some great scenery and in general...a good time was had by all.

Old 10-28-2004, 10:16 PM
fordborn
Post Fiend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yup I am still here and kicking around. Just trying to keep up with the changes and awaiting the rest. Chapter is still pretty active though there has been a slow down due to fall and winter coming in. Still having our meetings and have a big Christmas party coming up to top out the year. Hope all is well with each and every one of you and will be looking forward to getting the forum back.

Old 10-29-2004, 11:32 AM
Jimjdb1
Elder User
I'm here too! Just been working and waiting for my hunting season to begin. Nov 15th.

Old 10-30-2004, 09:59 AM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
been working on a few upgrades on my truck, then have another to do, then the siter's car has been acting up, and will have to put another together using parts from the wife's wreck... Things are about as normal as they wil get around here... trying to figure out how to get all the bills paid and just keep up with life such as it is...

Old 10-31-2004, 02:20 AM
mustange70
Post Fiend
Hey all, i'm the new leader of the alberta/B.C. forum now and just introducing myself to all the other chapter leaders in here. Already started recruiting new members as well when i made a trip to the wreckers the other day, now time to get a meet together.

Old 11-04-2004, 12:04 AM
fordborn
Post Fiend

Still checking in but will be out of sorts for awhile. Having some problems that I need to think through so will be MIA until my mind clears.

Old 11-04-2004, 06:52 PM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Rollie, i hope everything works out, and please keep us informed. Stay true and stay the course.....

if you need anything let me know....

Old 11-07-2004, 10:03 AM
Fastronald
Elder User
Illinois Chapter

Hi....Fastronald here......the Illinois Chapter is growing near daily now. We have established our monthly meeting day and time and move our meetings to reflect the locations of our members.

I am contacting area Ford Dealers to establish a Home base for co-sponsored shows and swaps.

We are planning a show in 2005 as our firts large event.

Many more items are in the works and we share them with the Chapter, we keep no secrets.

I have inquired about becoming the Illinois Chapter moderator, we have had two recent for sale items posted in the chapter forums. I have suggested they be posted in the classified area.

Things are going very well so far and we meet monthly and have a blast.

Fastronald - Illinois Chapter Leader.

Old 11-07-2004, 11:38 AM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Eventually Ken plans on letting the Chapter Leaders moderate their own chapter. It has become a challenge so far to make the moderator priveleges different than regular moderators, to my understanding. I'm not entirely sure what the main differences will be. Right now, you can contact any Super Moderator or admin to have unwanted posts removed. A limited amount of for sale items are currently allowed in the chapters..as long as they are individuals from that chapter/state and not corporate advertising that conflicts with current FTE supporters and advertisers, which needs to be reported to admin to follow up on right away.

Old 11-07-2004, 12:07 PM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Thanks , Fordlover1951 for the update regarding the mod. powers.
Fastronald, this is how i have been handling the selling issue in my chapter, i came up with a read first guidelines for the members, which seem to very work well so far, i "think" admin is okay with this, i have had to remove a couple of ads that did not follow FTE guideslines , but other than that it has been pretty smooth going......my suggestion is to read what other leaders are doing to handle this issue, i don't mind people helping one another, but if i feel its a for profit sale items or conflicts with FTE sponsors, then i refer them to the classifeds or let admin handle it..

stop by the O.C. and read it for yourself.......other than that everything going well in the chapter, and a group of us is getting together today for a sunday social........and then another at the Ford super swap meet in cloumbus later this month.....

Ray

Old 11-07-2004, 12:30 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have a single thread in which I allow members to post what they have or are looking for, and yes, it is limited to local members, no dealers or such. It has been working well, as we have been swapping back and forth quite nicely, and many of the things really wouldn't get much attention on the classifieds, and are area specific.

Old 11-07-2004, 12:38 PM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
hmmm a single thread, that does not sound like a bad idea.....i can see where that would keep the forum from getting cluttered up with sale ads, thanks for the idea fellro86.

Old 11-08-2004, 07:06 PM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Just an update for anyone interested, Mil1ion just added Kentucky to the Ohio forum, and RyWegh is now the kentucky coordinator. at our meeting last night, this was discussed and everone was in favor of doing this.
so for the time being we will waving the UK flag along side the OU flag.
This is being till enough activity built up to send them off on there own...

and its O.K. by me .

Old 11-08-2004, 08:35 PM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wooohhooo Howdy YA'll. Happy to be here. Stop by and visit when you get a chance.

Quick Reply: Hey yaa Chapter Leaders!!!