Utah Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Nichalicious

two '78 F250 must go

Old 10-26-2004, 05:19 AM
greg001
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
two '78 F250 must go

Hey, I'm not sure if this is a good use of this forum, but just thought I'd give it a try.

I recently bought a '98 F150, and my wife is bugging me to get rid of the older trucks in the driveway. So, I now have for sale:

'78 F250 camper special, 460 CID, factory air, 133K miles,factory offered shell, very good interior, decent body with just a bit of rust through over the rear wheels (better then 99% of 'em out there), and runs great. I just replaced the timing chain, water pump, fuel pump, and it is a very sound engine. I Don't see many in this good of shape, and really judging by NADA I'm on the low side in my asking price, but I think $3500 is pretty reasonable. It's a very good looking truck, in very good stock condition.

'78 F250 extended cab, 351M, HD chasis, 193K miles, good interior (ripped driver side seat, but otherwise in great shape), body is solid but has quite abit of rust problems. I put a new good quality engine in it last year (probably has under 2000 miles on it), new HD radiator, new rotors and brakes. I'm thinking because of the body rust, I'm only going to ask $2500 for this one.

Anyway, if anyone here is interested, or knows someone that may be, send me an email at greg@utahbmx.com

I'll try to get pics up soon so that you can take a look at them.

greg

Search this Thread