Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

--Been pretty quiet--

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 05:41 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
--Been pretty quiet--

Wondering what's been going on lately with everybody?? I know that I've been busy alot with work and all (my sorry excuse).

Anyways, just thought I'd see where everybody was and how everything was going.

Stan

Old 08-25-2004, 01:53 PM
Jimbare
all alone in the world
Talking

are those crickets i here???? or was that a pin drop!!!!!!

cmon people, nobody got any problems? nobody got any new ideas about anything we can do? anybody got ideas for a chapter logo?
any body need anything, shoulder to cry on? someone to say the bad words for you? someone to call 911 when your truck falls on your legs, [god forbid!]
someone to tell you how to do it? [even though they have never done it]!
someone to scratch your back?

heck, if you show up at my house i will put you to work, and wont even charge you very much!

jim

Last edited by Jimbare; 08-25-2004 at 01:59 PM.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:33 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Chirp...Chirp...

Alice is supposed to send me a picture of her truck to use in the logo... so hopefully we'll get that ball rolling.

Went back to 7 days a week last week... man am I ever exhausted. The only positive to being back to classes is all the pretty girls... just wish I knew how to talk to them better. Oh-well, maybe one day...

STan

Old 08-25-2004, 09:11 PM
Jimbare
all alone in the world
you are gonna get in trouble! talking to pretty girls, my god, what is the world coming to!

jim

Old 08-26-2004, 11:40 PM
Jimbare
all alone in the world
chirp, chirp, chirp. tink!

Old 08-27-2004, 08:51 AM
stockcar nut
Senior User
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :-x17

Old 08-27-2004, 11:30 AM
1978fordtruckgirl
Senior User
Okay, Traxxis. Do you want a regular picture or on a digital card or on a CD. Let me know. I have to wash the crippled thing tomorrow and get it ready for our ladies cruise night. I'll take a few with my digital just in case. Although the snapshots are pretty good. I took them down at Spavinaw 2 years ago. Sorry I haven't been around lately. I am trying to get things ready for our car show. Hopefully soon I'll get to take my computer home. Then I can play all week. My house couldn't look any worse than it does, so I'll just clean it "tomorrow". Actually, Jim, I do have a gripe. Our Wal-Mart in Vinita is going to go 24-7 in a couple of weeks. I don't know how the other stores do it, but it's got to be a pain in the rear. Guess I better read the rest of the posts before I resume my car show duties. Hope to see you all soon.

Last edited by 1978fordtruckgirl; 08-27-2004 at 11:46 AM.
Old 08-31-2004, 05:57 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Actually, I have sunday the ¿12¿ off. Perhaps we could get together sat. night... maybe the drive-in? Movies start at 9 or so, would this be good for everybody?

STanley

P.S. Alice, if you would like too, you can send me the pictures via email. Or maybe if we all go to the drive-in, I can meet you a little early and shoot a picture or two or 'er? If you would like to see my work...

http://www.photosig.com/go/users/userphotos?id=110810

BTW: Still no luck with the girls. Was hoping to be able to find a date for my company picnic on the 18th, although this is not looking too good.

Last edited by Traxxis; 08-31-2004 at 06:00 PM.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:34 AM
Jimbare
all alone in the world
dont worry stan, one will come along sooner or later. then you wont be able to get rid of her! mine has hung around for 27 years, now i cant get rid of her. got way to much money and training time invested in this one!

jim

Old 09-01-2004, 09:40 AM
Jimbare
all alone in the world
setup something for that sat. night or sunday stan! do you have an i.m.? email me with a brand and time and lets see if we get something going!

jim

Old 09-03-2004, 12:10 AM
RomerB2
Postmaster
ive never even looked under all the forums to notice an OK forum.. this is great..

Old 09-03-2004, 11:08 AM
1978fordtruckgirl
Senior User
Wouldn't you know it. I have to work that weekend and the one after that. Then the weekend after that is our car show. E-mail me your address and I'll send you the pictures. I'm not the greatest computer tech in the world. I also have to be on standby for my daughter. There is a problem with her baby and she will miscarry sometime in her second trimester, which is any time now. She is far enough along that she will actually have premature labor. So, my first grandchild will be a true angel. It's sad, but we both know that things happen for a reason and that God is in control. Enough of that before I lose it. Okay, now that I've regained my composure, where was I. I am probably done showing the truck this year. I went to the Jay cruise night a few weeks ago. There was a '77 short bed (Ford of course) with the paint that changes colors and ghost flames. So I am probably going to plan B and getting a whole new paint job. What I have in mind will be totally awesome, but I want to keep it a secret. It will probably cost me my left kidney. Especially since I don't think my paint guy wants to redo it. Actually, I still have to buy a new wheel and four new tires. Never did find the one I lost, and they don't make that brand of tire anymore. Imagine that. Stole Dave's off his 75. Doesn't look as good as mine, but it's on the road again. Well, I'd better check the other posts while I have some time. BTW, welcome Romer. It is alot of fun in here.

Old 09-03-2004, 11:39 AM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Welcome Romer

Well, how many of you would be interested in meeting at the drive in next sat. night? Not sure whats playing, but just say whether or not you would be interested. If not, then you are welcome to suggest something.

Sorry Jim!

Alice, I am truely sorry to hear about your situation. I'll keep you in mind.

STanley

Old 09-03-2004, 11:46 AM
Jimbare
all alone in the world
dont worry about it stan

alice, i hope everything turns out ok. my grand daughter was 1.5 months preme, weighed almost 2 lbs. only trouble she had was the breathing thing, she kept forgeting to breathe. they kept her for 1 month and sent her home.

what drive in and what date stan, i will be in missouri or arkansas this weekend.

jim

Old 09-04-2004, 07:12 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Next saturday night... admiral twin drive in, Tulsa. What do 'yall think??

STan

Quick Reply: --Been pretty quiet--