New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Thanks guy's you are great.

Old 08-21-2004, 04:47 PM
sglaine
Posting Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guy's you are great.

I just wanted to say thank you very much to those who came to the BBQ. In W.Chesterfield NH today. Thank you for the help you guys did. My back is really killing me. And I would be in the hospital if you guys did not pitch in. I hope every one had a great time. And please keep in touch so we can plan something in the fall. And please give me ideas. And after seeing all of the crewcabs there now I want one. I liked everyones truck. Well back to the pain killers. And thanks and Dave at Chesterfield tire was happy to have us.

Old 08-21-2004, 06:08 PM
Silverback
Junior User
sglaine, I'm very sorry I couldn't get there with my family in all our Ford trucks!

I'm glad to hear it was a good time.
Here's hoping for next time!

Old 08-21-2004, 06:19 PM
sglaine
Posting Legend
Talking

Originally Posted by Silverback
sglaine, I'm very sorry I couldn't get there with my family in all our Ford trucks!

I'm glad to hear it was a good time.
Here's hoping for next time!
I think it went very well. There were more crewcabs then anything there. Three of us took turns in cooking and they did a great job 55 in all showed up. Not a bad turn out due to the weather and nobody got wet. We had 3 bays to hang out in. How is your Sister?

Old 08-21-2004, 07:03 PM
Blue'87GT
Senior User
Ditto on the appology for not showing up. Had some problems switching to MA insurance, and it took most of the morning. I'd love to go to one if there's going to be one...

Old 08-21-2004, 07:14 PM
sglaine
Posting Legend
Originally Posted by Blue'87GT
Ditto on the appology for not showing up. Had some problems switching to MA insurance, and it took most of the morning. I'd love to go to one if there's going to be one...
I was looking for you. Well maybe in the fall we'll get something drumed up. I love setting this kind of thing up. You missed my dirty joke's.

Old 08-21-2004, 07:43 PM
Steve91
Senior User
Talking

Thank you for hosting the meet. It was great to finally meet a few of the "local" truck people. I spent way too much money, though!

See you all next time!

Old 08-21-2004, 08:02 PM
stbrem
Senior User
It was nice to meet you guys. Too bad the weather was not good, but it was a good time anyway. Lets do it again sometime this fall, like Sean suggested. Also a big thanks to Sean for orgainizing everything.

Stephen

Old 08-21-2004, 10:24 PM
SZAM
Senior User
Sorry I did not make it up there guys babysitter fell through maybe I can plan it right for the next one ,glad it turned out good with a good showing

Old 08-21-2004, 10:26 PM
robduval
Senior User
NO THANK YOU. that was great except for the couple of burgers i turned into hockey pucks. to all those who missed it hope to see you next time. sglaine i'll talk to you soon and thank you again.

Old 08-21-2004, 11:35 PM
fords8
Tuned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I missed it! I worked until 10:30pm tonight. Maybe next one I can come. Glad you peeps had a good time.

Old 08-22-2004, 08:10 AM
MustangGT221
Post Fiend
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yea big thanks for Sean's hard work. I had a great time...

I didn't get there until 1ish I think...was a 2 1/2 hr drive for me (at a current 12 mpg highway...dang motor running horrible). Did I miss a lot of people? I saw like 20...maybe they left before I got there?

I wish we could have had the 05 superduty there, evidently the Ford dealer had two people not show up for work and didn't have anyone to bring it over...but oh well..stuff happens.

Was I the only one who drove that far to get there? It was a nice drive, pretty easy...95S..3N...101A-W..101-W..9...and I was there...didn't have any directional issues.

Next time I'll have to go for a ride in the hopped up diesel...never been in one

That was a really long day for me too, got up at 5 for work..got home at like 830...packed up and got ready for the cookout..left at 11 (my friend couldn't leave any earlier). Got there around 1ish...drove home. It was pouring out the whole way home, I had my wipers on high for over an hour..(I hardly ever use the low setting let alone the high setting..it's usually never more than what my delay switch will take care of). But...I got home at like 6...cut the exhaust off my truck (suspected clogged cat)..by 830 I was terrorizing my town on a truck with absolutely nothing but manifolds on the engine. Punched out the cat and welded it back in by 1030-11...fell asleep by 12ish..got up at 530am and here I am at work typing away, but exhausted.

Gotta go get a new starter for my truck as it doesn't work well anymore (gotta smack it to start it). Gonna put that in today and see if I can figure out whats wrong w/ my dang motor.

Old 08-24-2004, 09:57 PM
Silverback
Junior User
Originally Posted by sglaine
How is your Sister?
Thanks for asking. Things are still hard to accept- especially since she got home, and doesn't look or act sick. We're praying for a real miracle.

Old 08-26-2004, 12:30 PM
Married a Chevy Guy
Senior User
It sounds like I missed a really good time. And I should have gone. The plans we had made fell through cuz it was pouring in NH, but we went up friday night & woke up in puddles Saturday & headed home.
Hopefully next time the family & I can make it.

Old 08-26-2004, 06:06 PM
sglaine
Posting Legend
Originally Posted by Married a Chevy Guy
It sounds like I missed a really good time. And I should have gone. The plans we had made fell through cuz it was pouring in NH, but we went up friday night & woke up in puddles Saturday & headed home.
Hopefully next time the family & I can make it.
Even though it was pouring out side we were still munching on burgers & dogs and telling storys and having a blast. We did not let mother nature damper our plans. We had room for 500 more in that shop.

Old 08-26-2004, 07:49 PM
robduval
Senior User
sglaine you liar. we only had room for another 499. sorry i haven't called you things have been in complete caos around here. i'll try to make time to call you this weekend. also my e-mail address will be changed this weekend. i'll edit my profile as soon as i get my new adress.

Search this Thread