Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Bad Day!

Old 06-10-2004, 08:58 PM
FordF-350woman
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Bad Day!

Hey Ya'll! I need your prayers and your thoughts. I have really had a bad day today. First my mom calls me this morning and wakes me up to tell me that my Grandfather is in the hospital. He has congestive heart Failure. I go by to see him on my way to work and my aunt calls my cell phone while I'm in the hospital. I call her back when I get out of the hospital and get more bad news. She has cancer and we thought she was over it. Well it is back. She has to go back thru the chemo again. I go to work. On my supper break I find out that one of the two bottles of water in my lunch bag has busted. Water was all over my food. So I had a soggy Subway Sandwich and a soggy little Debbie for supper. Then I call my husband when I get done with Supper. He has had poison Ivy since Saturday and so he went to the doctor today. They want to put him in the hospital because they think it has gotten into his stream. I've got to take him back tomorrow to check it again and see if he has to go to the hospital. After all this I have a headache. So I go to take some Motrin and the cup I got water in has a hole in it. So my cup p***ed on me. I'm tempted to go home and just climb under the bed. But I'm afraid it would fall on me. So please keep me in your thoughts and prayers and pray that tomorrow gets better for me.
I'm thru ranting now. Sorry about the long post but I needed to get that off my chest.

Old 06-10-2004, 09:08 PM
old87
Posting Guru
Prayers hopes and thoughts are with you Michelle.
The days will hopefully get better for you.
Tell Mike not to scratch and let me know if ya'll need anything.
God Bless...

Old 06-10-2004, 09:13 PM
3broncocrazy
Postmaster
Dang what a day. Our good thoughts and prayers go out to ya'll also Michelle.

Old 06-10-2004, 09:42 PM
old87
Posting Guru
Call if we can help..

Old 06-10-2004, 11:20 PM
GeorgiaRedneck379
Freshman User
Sorry to hear about your day Michelle. You are in my thoughts and prayers for sure. If it makes you feel any better a good friend of mine that just graduated from High School (18 years old) is in ICU at Gwinnett Medical. He's only got about a 20% chace of pulling through. His brain is swelling and there is fluid leaking from his spine. He had to have surgury on his head again early this moring. So if you could could keep him (Chip Huggins) in your prayers his family as well as friends would appreciate it.

If there is anything I can help you with, Michelle, please let me know. I will send you an email via email with my cell number.

Hope everything gets better for you.

Jeff (Bubba)

Old 06-11-2004, 06:53 AM
FordF-350woman
Senior User
Bubba, what happened to your friend? My thoughts and prayers will definalty go out to him, his family and friends. I know how hard it is to lose someone so young. I lost a classmate when I was a junior in highschool. I know how tough it is to deal with that. If you need anything please call me. My number is in the meet and greet forum.
Michelle

Old 06-11-2004, 08:58 AM
GrayRanger4x4
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Michelle And Jeff, Sorry to here all the bad news our prayers are with you both!!Things will get better!!If there is anything we can do just e-mail me or PM me here.

Jeff
GrayRanger4x4

Old 06-11-2004, 11:45 AM
jharvey3
Elder User
Michelle and Jeff I'm sorry to hear all the bad news, Ya'll are in our thoughts and prayers. If there is any thing I can do please don't hesitate to give a shout.

John

Old 06-11-2004, 12:05 PM
FordF-350woman
Senior User
Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. I found out today that my grandfather did have a heart attack. Not sure how bad yet. They are still running test on him to find out. He will be in the hospital for 8 more days for observation.
On the good side Mike didn't have to go in the hospital. The doctor said this morning that the antibiotics are doing better than he thought they would. Now I've just got to get him to stay off his feet and rest like the doctor said. That's the hard part, right?
Just wanted to give you all an update. Catch ya later.
Michelle

Old 06-11-2004, 12:14 PM
3broncocrazy
Postmaster
Michelle,
Thanks for the update. Good news to hear that Mike does not have to go in.

Take care,

Donnie

Old 06-11-2004, 01:39 PM
GeorgiaRedneck379
Freshman User
Michelle,

Don't know exactly what happened yet. Haven't gotten all the details. Though from what I can gather it seems to me that someone put some drugs or something in his drink. A close friend of mine and her grandmother were going home from some relatives house and from what I was told, Chip ran into the middle of the road naked as a jay bird, danced around in a circle and collapsed in the middle of the road. Christy sad that he looked like a deer in the headlights. He had gone out with some friends that night to a party and then all that s**t happened.

This is hammering on all his family and friends in a bad way. Christy (my friend that saw it all happen) is having trouble sleeping at night from what she saw. THis whole situatuation is very messed up. It almost sounds like something out of a Stephen King book or something.

That's all of the babbling I'm going to do for now. Thank you all for keeping him, his family and friends in your prayers.

Jeff (Bubba)

Old 06-12-2004, 09:22 AM
FordF-350woman
Senior User
Red face Help!!!!

Ok guys you said let you know if I need help. Well I need it. Mike has to stay off his feet for a couple of days and I need some stuff done. Here's a list.
1. Grass cut
2. Weed eating to be done
3. Azaleas need prunning
4. Fuel pump needs replacing in Mike's car
5. Truck needs to be washed
6. Truck needs to be vacuumed out
7. Truck needs a good wax job
8. Dishes need washing
9. House needs a little cleaning(got two boys afterall)
10. Laundry needs to be done.
Anyone that can help me out will be greatly appreciated. But I can't afford to pay anyone since Mike is out of work.

J/K Gottcha ya!!!
Michelle

Old 06-12-2004, 10:27 AM
jharvey3
Elder User
Quote: got two boys afterall

Let's see... if they stand on each others shoulders they should be able to reach the hood of the truck for washing and waxing. They are small enough to get into the small places for vacuuming.

Same applies for dishes and house cleanng

You should be able to handle the weed eating and pruning while the guys are busy washing,waxing, and cleaning

Then after all is done throw all the clothes ,little ones included into the washing machine, saves water you know, now the laundry is done.

The grass and fuel pump will wait since Mike (who is probably milking this rash for all it's worth) can't drive anyway.

Thought I'd try to cheer you up a little hehe

Hope things are looking up for ya tell Mike howwwwwwdy.

John

Old 06-13-2004, 07:44 PM
3broncocrazy
Postmaster
Originally Posted by jharvey3
Quote: The grass and fuel pump will wait since Mike (who is probably milking this rash for all it's worth) can't drive anyway.
John
With this info, we know Mike can not damage the 350

You could drive down south......All this rain we are getting would wash the truck

Old 06-13-2004, 11:35 PM
old87
Posting Guru
Prayers and hopes, Prayers and hopes...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bad Day!