Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Sailor_Roy

Help Wanted - Apply within

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2004, 11:56 AM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Exclamation Help Wanted - Apply within

As the chapter develops, we will be needing assistance from people from each state in the chapter. We will be needing someone with a digital camera, some organizational skills to draw people from your state together for meets and to help recruit and enlarge the Drifters membership.

I will be looking at a number of already established Chapters to see how they have set up, what activities and other things they have done to make their chapters successful. So..in saying, I'd like each of you to be thinking about if you'd like to become your state's representative. Remember..nothing is permanent, but we will need some individuals to help us get this group rolling and growing. I will post more on this at a later date, after seeing what kind of response we get here.

While you are here..I will mention again that the last two logo images are being shown in the ATTENTION MR PRESIDENT thread. There are only subtle differences in them, but please voice your choice so that we can start working on our first tee shirts. As time progresses, updated logos can be looked at, but to get the ball rolling, lets go with one of these and see what happens further along. We shouldn't change logos too often. Consistency is necessary to be remembered.

Old 06-04-2004, 08:30 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Exclamation

OK..officially looking for two people from each state. One to be the State Coordinator and the other to be secretary and to take pictures at local meets & forward them to us so that we can post them for all to enjoy. I can tell by the number of replies that you are all raring and ready to take one of these positions, so please don't fight....just step forward calmly and volunteer your humble services. These positions are going to be a definite need, because I sure as heck can't come to each state for each meet and you guys know a lot more about your areas than any one else.

OK..first volunteer please step forward. I'll keep busy writing the names down in my little teeny Drifters notebook.

Old 06-04-2004, 10:08 PM
88grandmarquis
Laughing Gas
(Sorry, this thread slipped my attention)

I'd be glad to take ND.

Old 06-04-2004, 10:36 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Originally Posted by 88grandmarquis
(Sorry, this thread slipped my attention)

I'd be glad to take ND.
Thank you sir! Now.. I'll let you work on that other person you may need to assist you.

Old 06-05-2004, 12:37 AM
cowboywanabe
Posting Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd be happy to take on Nebraska once I am settled there. I start my new job there on 6/14, but I'll be in transition for a couple months (moving is always a pain!). Hope to be settled by the end of August.

Old 06-05-2004, 01:40 AM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'll do what i can with Iowa, can't make tooo many promises on the physical presence...Ill have to get on the mailing list tomorrow. Been a long few days, got a family off the side of the road with their tired Aerostar and got them going again, cost me a day, but hell, what else did I have to do?

Old 06-05-2004, 09:28 AM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

fellro86 - I'll do what i can with Iowa, can't make tooo many promises on the physical presence...Ill have to get on the mailing list tomorrow. Been a long few days, got a family off the side of the road with their tired Aerostar and got them going again, cost me a day, but hell, what else did I have to do?

cowboywanabe - I'd be happy to take on Nebraska once I am settled there. I start my new job there on 6/14, but I'll be in transition for a couple months (moving is always a pain!). Hope to be settled by the end of August.
Yesterday 09:36 PM

Thank you both and you are now added to my little book of facts for future reference. Please, as you have time, try to recruit someone from your state to do the secretary/ picture taking at events and write up a short piece about the activities, etc. We will also continue to accept volunteers for these positions, too.

Old 07-06-2004, 11:16 PM
Saurian
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
To revive an old thread is often a mixed experience.

I'd like to say I can help out with Iowa. I'll probably be able to make it to any event that gets scheduled, whether my driving or someone else - we have a few others here in Southern Iowa. Anyways, I can supply the digital camera. 4.0 Megapixel quality Nikon camera - pictures it takes are bigger then anybodies monitor can actually display. This is assuming you haven't found somebody else for this, or can do this yourself Fellro86?

Old 07-07-2004, 05:10 AM
truckertaz
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would be happy to do what I can with Iowa.. Kinda limited with my travel ability but I will help out anyway I can

Old 07-07-2004, 07:14 AM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
if I could ever find my #$%^& charge cord.......... Mine even has movie capabitity, but doesn't work too well when the battery is dead.