New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Member locations

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 04:25 PM
Cliffdogg
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Member locations

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on in awhile, buying a house...
Anyways I noticed that most of the members are upstate. Would it be possible to create subdivisions of the NY chapter and have some one run each chapter, and then report to the president of the chapter. I think it would make it easier to organize events, like all the Westchester people get to know each other, have some meet and greets and we all become good friends.... Same for CNY and WNY, then the leaders for each subdivision would coordinate a big meeting maybe once a year (with current gas prices).

I just think most people from say NYC would want to drive to somewhere like Albany for their first meet and greet, but if the NYC subdivision went up as a group it would be a fun trip and more of an incentive to go. Just my 2 cents.

Oh I forgot... I'm also in the t-shirt business, so maybe we can get some shirts done too. I'll make them, and since you all drive ford vehicles you get them for $8 each reg price $10 each Also if we want to go the extra mile I can get us a online store and we can make money from the apparel we sell, I can do the artwork (I own an online store right now).

Cliff

Old 05-25-2004, 02:25 PM
cowlady
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I like your suggestions cliffdogg! I have to chech it out w/the webmaster & get huis ok but sounds good to me!
As for the hats & stuff, that would be awesome! I answered this in the other post so check that out ok? I can't wait to get our official NY/FTE logo!