Michigan Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Toyman

Whee can I find unwanted vehicles in GR area...

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2004, 08:31 PM
braineless
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whee can I find unwanted vehicles in GR area...

I was wondering where i could find some unwanted vehicles that run for real cheap so I can fix them up. I live near Grand Rapids. Thanks
Jeremy

Old 11-04-2004, 07:50 PM
gtodude
New User
Jeremy, My BIL has a towing shop in GR that they get cars like that all the time. They usually crush em or bring them to a salvage yard cuz they don't have time to fix em. Let me know if you wanna talk to them.

Eric

Old 11-05-2004, 11:42 AM
braineless
Freshman User
Yeah, I might likee to talk to them... right now I don't have money for a vehicle... But I enjoy fixing them Thanks.
Jeremy

Old 11-05-2004, 11:55 AM
gtodude
New User
The name of their place is Little's. They are on Division Ave. between 36th St. and 44th St. on the East side of the road. You can't miss it...wreckers out front, junker cars out front and some big dudes usually hanging around doing nothing. They sell easy fixers for cheap. In fact I bought my 90 F-250 from them. All it needs is an injection pump which I should be putting in this weekend. I paid $500 bones for it. If you go there, talk to Shannon...He's my brother in law. Tell him that Eric sent you to talk to him and he should hook you up.

Eric