West Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 5_labsownus

Let's get to posting before we lose the option too.

Old 05-03-2004, 06:41 PM
moon42
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Let's get to posting before we lose the option too.

Hey Everyone,

I hope everything is alright for everyone. I just wanted to make a last ditch effort at trying to keep this chapter alive. If anyone is interested in being the chapter leader please speak up ( I would do it if needed just to keep this thing going) Also We need to have an online meeting before June this doesn't seem like it should be a problem we have a month to plan. So please list days and times everyone could be available. Fitter has done alot of work to get this thing going so lets not let him down and waste all his hard work.

Also If you have a problem of some sorts please post it that is what the chapters are for. Or if you need help doing something you will be amazed at what alot of people will do plus they can contribute there knowledge if they have already done such a task.

I would like to keep this chapter alive maybe we could plan a cookout or something this summer but there has to be a chapter to do this. We could use my families land in Wirt county or even in P-burg at my house. And please if you have friends please invite them to join it only takes a few minutes and the knowledge you can learn is priceless...........

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from everyone

Search this Thread