Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Ohio Chapter photo galleries?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 07:09 AM
Bruin52
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Ohio Chapter photo galleries?

As I've mentioned before, and as stated by our new Chapter Leader, I think it would be a great idea to have photo galleries specific to our chapter. I can think of two off hand at the moment. The first of course would be a chapter member gallery for pics taken at the different meets around the Ohio area, such as the upcoming get together in Hebron this weekend. We can get some pics of chapter members gathered around the Ford trucks and add a brief caption.

Another idea I had for a gallery is being that this is the Midwest where most living is achieved by honest hard work, let's put together a Ford truck workhorse gallery. In it would be a collection of Ford worktrucks such as wreckers, fire engines, flatbeds, anything that is used for working rather than just daily transportation. I know there are a lot of old stylesides out there that are considered worktrucks on the farms, but I'd like to stick to the specially made types. Perhaps we can put it in the site's gallery page under Ohio trucks or something, once we decide and have something to start with I can contact Dennis and see how would be the best way to go about that.

So, what does everyone think?

Old 04-29-2004, 07:29 AM
F2504x4
Lead Driver
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
That sounds very good, i really like the work horse ideal.