New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Can we check into getting........

Old 04-10-2004, 02:07 PM
cowlady
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can we check into getting........

.........business cards? I know 1 of the other Chapter's is working on it. You can get them for just S/H from Vista Print. I used to hand them out for a different site all the time & they do work!
Yeti - do we ask you or the Webmaster about this?

Old 04-10-2004, 05:33 PM
Yeti
Post Fiend
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
I believe we can get them if we want, I remeber Ken saying we can use the FTE logo, but let me double check. I know one forum had some shirts made with the state and logo on them.....

Cowlady, you should be the Chapter President, you seem to be a good organizer with fun ideas. Im boring and hardly have time to read all this stuff, the SD forum keeps me WAY busy.

Old 04-10-2004, 07:11 PM
cowlady
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay, let me know about the cards. I think they'd work well to recruit new members.
As for me being President or Leader or Chief Cook & Bottle Washer I just don't want to step on the toes of any of the regular & very active members. I haven't even joined FTE as a paid member yet ONLY because I am broke most of the time. My work hours keep getting cut back severely & I may even have a few days off UNPAID due to a change in programs. The current program is ending this week & the new one isn't ready for us yet so they may tell us to stay home for up to 2 weeks w/o pay. Add to that it costs nearly $60 to feed Fearless now & well, can you say OUCH! LOL!
Anyhow, if there isn't anyone else to take the position I'd be happy & honored to serve! I appreciate the confidence but I still say the Chapter needs to vote me in. I wouldn't feel right w/anything less. Even if I'm not elected I'll still do what is needed of me to help the Chapter grow & grow & GROW!
BTW - you're hardly boring Yeti! Like the legendary Yeti of folklore, you may be mysterious but NOT boring!

Search this Thread