Thanks, and sorry

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 06:59 AM
Icicle
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks, and sorry

To whomever hid my gallery of a recent trip to the ORV park with Ivanribic and my little brother, thank you, and I apologize, I thought I did when I created it, and when I realized I hadnt, I went to edit it and clicked on the hide box and updated it, and it never did it, so I figured it would get caught and hidden eventually, and it happened quickly, You guys are never far off of the proverbial "ball"

Sorry to be a pain, and thanks

Old 04-05-2004, 05:22 PM
Torque1st
Posting Legend
Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
No problems, I usually take a turn thru the new galleries at least once a day. Dennis checks them frequently also. The galleries are HUGE and it is a pain to get thru them. I have asked Ken for some other changes to make gallery upkeep easier but they will have to wait for all of the forum mods to be coded. He is kind of busy at the moment. We also need some better guidelines on content but that is on hold also. The term "hidden" is a misnomer and causes problems also.

Old 04-05-2004, 05:38 PM
Icicle
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Content guidelines are vague, I hope that one is acceptable, at any rate it was only a method to show "friends" on here our trip and will be deleted entirely in a few days, im waiting for dennis to email me on how to log onto my FTE site so I can link pics to there.

thanks again eric, Ill let ya get back to work