Alberta Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Puddy

U of C or U of A?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2003, 11:52 PM
mustange70
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
U of C or U of A?

It thats time for me to chose a post secondary school to further my education. I will be going into mechanical engineering at either of these 2 schools (i might consider the U of BC if i get something from them after sending my most recent ACT scores to them) The cost between the 2 is about the same and i have family in both cities. (i have more family in Edmonton though) The distance from home doesn't bother me (calgary is 3hrs away and edmonton is 6.5hrs away) Basically i want to got to the school that has the best reputation in turning out high quality graduates that get great jobs. I will be applying here to each of them within the next week and a half. So any and all experiences with either of the universities would be greatly appreciated.

I have the intent of staying on campus to get the best of the college years (i'm not a big partier). I have a 3.66 cummative GPA and rising, and my last ACT test score was a 26 and i know that i did much better on the most recent ACT test i took (2 weeks ago don't get the scores for a while though), and once i decide on the university i will be applying for every possible scholarship i can get my hands on.