Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Ohio Chapter Meet and Greet!! 3-15 Brookpark!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 10:10 AM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ohio Chapter Meet and Greet!! 3-15 Brookpark!

Ohio Chapter friends, we will be having a casual meet-and-greet this Saturday, March 15th at the Piston Power Show in Cleveland. My intent would not be to make people pay for a get together but I think this is an event some guys will be at anyway. If it's just me and my kid, so be it, LOL!!

They have given us a coupon for discounted tickets (only $2 off, don't get too excited).

There is a bar in the mid floor bar called the Filling Station. We can meet there and I am thinking 1-2pm is probably about the best time but I know that will work better for some than for others.

I will be there during that time. I will try to pick a location as close to a corner as I can and will post up on here. I will have something that shows we are with FTE - a hat or something.

FTE Discount Coupon

Main Floor Plane - Filling Station

I am sure they will be charging for parking as well.

Post up if you can make it and if you frequent any other thread on FTE, feel free to post up there as well!! Hope to see you!!

Old 03-10-2014, 10:45 AM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Maybe if guys want to we can get together afterward as well. If there is interest I will find a local place we can go with our trucks and BS more!!

Old 03-10-2014, 09:23 PM
bmuhlbach
Cargo Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I'll be there Sat. Im planning on getting there around 11;00 so ill try to find you at the bar.

Old 03-11-2014, 06:49 AM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Looks like we may have the FTE banner on site for guys to sign as well!!! SoCal chapter leader is going to try to get it to me by Friday!!

The banner has been to Ohio before but only to the Millersburg event to the best of my knowledge. Would love to see at least 10 of us there!

Old 03-11-2014, 10:29 PM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
I might be able to go. I'll at least try to make it, hopefully I can.

Really not sure what I'm doing yet. I'll let you guys know.

Old 03-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Freightrain
Lead Driver

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I'm keeping this on my radar. No telling what Sat will bring.

Old 03-13-2014, 08:34 PM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
Well I am for sure going on Saturday.

My Dad and I are going for sure, maybe a few more from my family, but probably not. Then my friend, his girlfriend and his Dad are also going. They had actually planned on going, before I even talked to them. Actually he brought it up that he was going, and I was like oh good, I wanted to go too, lol.

Also I think my other friend and his Dad are going, but am not for sure.

Should be a good time! We are leaving around noon. What time are we meeting and where?

Also how does the coupon work? Just print it out and bring it with us? Is there a limit on how many can be used? Not saying that I would use it for all my buddies, but would like to at least use it for my Dad and I.

Old 03-14-2014, 07:28 AM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Absolutely use it for your friends and family!!!! Seriously, if you noticed there is a code on there. The more people we have use the coupon - even if they choose to NOT meet up - the better it looks for the chapter if we want to do something next year.

It's better to have 15-20 people use that coupon than 2-3!! I think there may be a limit PER coupon - like 10 or whatever, but I'd have to look again to confirm.

Please, guys, post this up in any other forum (FTE or not) that you know has some Ohio or Western PA club members!!

Time: we will meet for an hour to kinda give people time to stop and meet everyone. 1p-2p.
Location: The Filling Station. I should have the FTE banner delivered today and I will try to put that on a table and I will try to get into a CORNER. Obviously, I have no idea which tables will be available until I get there. Aside from that, look for the big scary guy!!

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Old 03-14-2014, 11:40 AM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
Ok sounds good will do Randy. Yeah that all makes sense.

Ok I'll try to spread the word as much as I can.

Alright the time and all that sounds good. Ok I'll be sure to look for the big scary guy, LOL.

Old 03-14-2014, 12:09 PM
Freightrain
Lead Driver

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Got something came up for after lunch Sat. Put a damper on showing up 1-2pm. I can't get there til 4-5pm if I come.

I know a bunch of people with displays, so I can keep myself busy no matter.

Old 03-14-2014, 06:20 PM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Sorry to hear that freighttrain. May still be around by then, we'll see. Hope to see some of you there tomorrow!!

Old 03-14-2014, 09:54 PM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
The banner has arrived!!! Thanks to wpnaes for sending it (those So Cal guys are really hogging this banner, let me tell you!!).

So tomorrow I will get pics with whoever can make it. I will get pics of everyone even if not with FTE. Anyone who will show up late, PM me your phone number! I can text you and at least get your sig on the banner!

We can get pics, too!! Son is going for his temps tomorrow morning but we are heading to I-X immediately following that!! Hope at least a few guys can make it!! See you between 1-2p (or if you PM me we can hook up elsewhere in the facility at another time)!!

Old 03-14-2014, 09:55 PM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Don't forget to print the discount coupon and take with you!!!

Old 03-14-2014, 10:13 PM
RedDevil460
Posting Guru
Ok I still have to print it out. So how does the coupon work? Is it one per ticket or will the coupon work for multiple tickets? Since before you said that the coupon might have a max of 10 tickets....

So I will have almost 10 people coming with me. Should be fun! I tried spreading the word a little, but nothing yet. A little late, but might try again one more time tonight.

We are trying to leave around noon, so we should be there somewhere between 1-1:30.

That's cool that we got the banner. Looking forward to meeting everyone that is going tomorrow.

Old 03-15-2014, 09:44 AM
RUNVS
FTE Chapter Leader
Enroute. Whereing black hoody or green cammo t-shirt

Quick Reply: Ohio Chapter Meet and Greet!! 3-15 Brookpark!