Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

New friend in Washington!

Old 09-28-2013, 07:56 PM
95 desert bronco
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New friend in Washington!

Hey guys! I just moved up to Lacey Washington from Arizona, so I figured I would stop by here and see If I could get an invite to the chapter! I drive a 95 ford bronco! FORD POWER!

Old 09-28-2013, 08:50 PM
Yahiko
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 542 Likes on 396 Posts
Send a PM to our fearless leader.

Some one get locked out of there truck??
Maybe not so fearless after all.
Also we have a meet about once a month.

Jimmy Macs Roadhouse - A Fun Texas Style Restaurant!

Sean

Old 09-28-2013, 09:14 PM
95 desert bronco
Junior User
HAHA! Gruesome isn't the only one it happens to the best of us! Thanks Yahiko will do!

Old 09-30-2013, 06:49 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Hey there! Sorry this week and weekend was busy.. Welcome to Washington bud, and yes yes I locked my keys in there.. But nothing broke getting them out. Anyways, you should try to make it too one of our meets, the October one will be posted soon and we can start getting the details ironed out.

If you haven't already, you should join the chapter list. I can't see the requests from my phone but I'll hop on my pc soon and check it out.

Sent from my HTC One S using IB AutoGroup

Old 09-30-2013, 07:19 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Alrighty, the new meet thread is up. I checked out the distance from Lacey to me, it would be like 1 hour and 20 minutes or so from lacey to Jimmy Macs. So if you feel like driving, come on down to one of our meets. As of now they are still quiet and we only get a few people but if we keep doing this maybe more people will make it.

Old 10-01-2013, 01:06 AM
oddfordjunkie
Posting Guru
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I drive to Olympia every Thursday night as my wife is getting her Masters at Evergreen. I usually get at least 4 hours to kill while she is in class so if you want to turn wrenches or BS trucks I'd be happy to.

I lived in AZ for a couple years, Mesa-Queen Creek-Casa Grande. I really miss it down there but can't convince the wife to move away from family

Old 10-02-2013, 06:14 PM
95 desert bronco
Junior User
oddford that'd be pretty cool, won't be able to do anything tomorrow but we will have to set something up. haha no way man that area is way to hot. I was in Sierra Vista/Tombstone area

Old 10-02-2013, 06:18 PM
oddfordjunkie
Posting Guru
I'll take 125 and dry over any weather up here, missing getting on my Harley at midnight in a T-shirt with no helmet and nobody looking at me twice doing 100+ down I-10. Up here it takes an hour to go the 30 miles from Everett to Seattle.

Old 10-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Yahiko
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 542 Likes on 396 Posts
Originally Posted by oddfordjunkie
I'll take 125 and dry over any weather up here, missing getting on my Harley at midnight in a T-shirt with no helmet and nobody looking at me twice doing 100+ down I-10. Up here it takes an hour to go the 30 miles from Everett to Seattle.
Only an hour???? Your cheating.

Sean

Old 10-03-2013, 09:14 AM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
I prefer this weather. I can't have it too hot or else I get miserable. I think 65-70 with sun is perfect. The daily weather in Hawaii is perfect for me. When it rains there, no one cares, no one slows down or stops what they are doing. Plus you can wear shorts and a t shirt in the rain without getting cold.

Sent from my HTC One S using IB AutoGroup

Old 10-03-2013, 07:04 PM
oddfordjunkie
Posting Guru
In Hawaii people can't slow down any more than their extremely laid back pace, I put 2 cranes up there and it took a week and a half when it should have taken 3 days. The locals just kept saying "Slow down, you on Hawaii time now, it will get done" Ect, Ect, Ect.

And yes, the only time I go to Seattle I carpool so I guess I am cheating.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:11 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Yeah Hawaii is pretty laid back. I like it . I used to visit every summer and even though it got boring at times, it was nice.

Old 10-12-2013, 01:01 AM
Capt'n Phillips
Tuned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
@ oldfordjunky....I used to hop on my bike and do the same thing down in FLA but, like you, the wifey wanted to come back home here in God's country so, bored...I put this together and just fired it up for the 1st time yesterday....it's FORD blue!
Beast Customs Bobber 1st Fireup Video by Beast_Customs | Photobucket
Capt'n

Old 10-12-2013, 03:55 PM
oddfordjunkie
Posting Guru
Re-pop cone shovel motor and a 6 speed kicker? Should be a fun bar hopper but not gonna get too far with the little tank. I like to hussle people with my Sportster cause it looks like crap and when they call it a B(&^tch-bike I tell them to put their money where their mouth is, it very easy will go straight up on the back tire at up to 40 and will carry it over a city block, took me the 2nd try but I beat a V-rod up to 80 in a "questionable legal" drag race, my top speed is somewhere around 130. Currently have the bike de-tuned as my wife started riding and gets on mine every once in a while and I don't want her flipping it on accident.

Old 10-14-2013, 11:31 AM
Capt'n Phillips
Tuned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by oddfordjunkie
Re-pop cone shovel motor and a 6 speed kicker? Should be a fun bar hopper but not gonna get too far with the little tank. I like to hussle people with my Sportster cause it looks like crap and when they call it a B(&^tch-bike I tell them to put their money where their mouth is, it very easy will go straight up on the back tire at up to 40 and will carry it over a city block, took me the 2nd try but I beat a V-rod up to 80 in a "questionable legal" drag race, my top speed is somewhere around 130. Currently have the bike de-tuned as my wife started riding and gets on mine every once in a while and I don't want her flipping it on accident.
It's an S&S 93" w/Evo bottom end, 5spd. Softail w/ kicker added in a 4spd. frame. Your right about the tank but, she's a showboat. I throw a set of FatBobs on and I wouldn't think twice about goin interstate on her.
I'm afraid we may have Hi-jacked the thread...sorry guys! Msg. me on here and we can talk scoots all we want. Meantime here's a pic of the last Sporty I hardtailed.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New friend in Washington!