Hope this gets to management

Old 07-20-2013, 09:04 AM
dannyboy950
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hope this gets to management

For the last several weeks I have been haveing a problem to log in. Each time I have to log in at least twice and sometimes 4 times before it will let me in. When I log in the first time I am redirected to the thankyou for logging in message but then I am almost immediately redirected back to the log in page where I have to log in again even tho I checked the remember me box.
While all of this is going on both of my browsers are notifying me of blocking scripts trying to run on your web page, the first is a redirect script the second is a cross sight scripting exploit. I figure it is a script kidde who hasent quite got the hang of running scripts without being discovered..
Thought i should let you know but am unable to post in the proper forum for this. I keep getting the message I have no permission to post in that forrum.
Hope this gets to someone this way.

Old 07-24-2013, 02:48 AM
privateer, eh
Hotshot
Received 118 Likes on 113 Posts
I had a problem similar to you a few months ago and it turned out to be my search engine/browser. I was using internet explorer, I now use mozilla firefox and life is much more pleasant. Hopefully this is the problem, if not I don't know how to help as I'm computer illiterate and know pretty much jack squat about computers. I'll try to find the post that helped me out and forward it to you. Good luck and have a good day.

Old 07-24-2013, 05:33 AM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 156 Likes on 92 Posts
Danny and Perry, it helps if you post which browser you are using.

Also when was the last time you cleared your "cookies" and deleted temporary internet files?

Old 07-24-2013, 11:10 PM
privateer, eh
Hotshot
Received 118 Likes on 113 Posts
Before I switched to mozilla my system was all internet explorer including my default browser. Every 30 days I clean up my computer and get rid of anything I don't need. My Spiriva comes in lots of 30 and I use it as a calender for a few things. I've got no problems with my internet now that I'm using mozilla. I went into my control panel and switched my default browser to mozilla also. I hope this clarifies things.

Old 07-26-2013, 10:29 AM
dannyboy950
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by glruff
Danny and Perry, it helps if you post which browser you are using.

Also when was the last time you cleared your "cookies" and deleted temporary internet files?
Sorry this turned out to be a duplicate post all info was in the origional but just ta answer you IE8 with all updates and Firefox with all updates. I run resident AV and Spyware scans once a week schedule. Both browsers are ste to delete cookies and all traces at close of browser.

All favorite are refreshed twice a month and I check my Internet settings and permissions three times a year.

A few years back I was gonna change profession and went to school for computers, an Associates degree in computer technology and a Comptia A+ Certification. Also studied security but realized that unlees I could read code and decompile I wouldnt be much good in compute security.

Never could keep code in my head so I give it up. Afraid I just lerned enough to scare the bejesus out of my self.