Mileage: 193000
Color: Toreador red & charcoal
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Red
Engine: 6.0L powerstroke

2004 Ford Superduty supercrew F250 XLT,4x4, powerstroke 6.0L, pickup truck, long(8') bed. completely stock. The body is straight other than a couple small dingers, the frame, floors, fuel lines, brake lines are all in good shape. fully loaded with options and everything works, factory 6 Cd player. fold down rear seat, rear privacy glass, sliding rear window, keyless entry, tow hooks. The gray cloth interior is very clean. oversize 295 tires look mean, and still plenty of usable rubber left on them. Truck is wired for RV plug, but was never used to tow or haul so there is no brake controller installed. Chrome & paint are nice. Batteries are less than a year old.
The engine is clean and had never given any problem in the 198,000 miles it was driven before 6 months ago when one day it wouldn't start. All the glow plugs were removed and the engine pumped water out of the left side when cranked. It has sat since that day completely drained of water & oil. I sprayed oil into the holes and plugged them. But now It won't even crank over now. It MAY just be a clogged EGR cooler(it happens) that let the water into the cylinders, but figure on doing the head gaskets(minimum) while your at it. It MAY need an engine? read note below. The FICM was already reprogrammed by ford according to a tag found under the hood.
BAD= BESIDES THE ENGINE ISSUE,(did you read it?) is that the windshield is cracked on passenger side, both outside mirrors are broken,left is minor,right is majorly)All the side glass was vandal scratched, NOT deep ,like with a diamond, but they are noticeable,(a good glass shops can buff these out). It's due for 4 shocks(they're just ugly). Has a couple of minor dings in body, but not bad worksite truck(it belonged to the supervisor).
I'm giving this one shot to sell it 'AS IS' for $6900 cash. (no negotiating) I may take a lesser partial trade. if it doesn't sell for this price I will fix ALL the issues and sell for current value. I have pics of every ding I mention and the floor & frame. I don't sugarcoat my ads, so don't call or email to insult me. This truck can be fixed for a lot less $ than it will be worth PLUS then it will be 'right' under the hood, the way Ford should have done it. I could make this ad a LOT longer explaining things, but whomever inquires about this truck should understand what is involved in this. Since I may get calls from almost anywhere in the U.S. keep in mind that I may be able to deliver this cheap up to 300 miles from 08070 a lot cheaper than you could have it done for. I have time off coming at the beginning of April. truck would have to be paid for in full before delivery. I MAY consider partial trade plus cash.
**NOTES** This truck is definitely worth doing because 2007 and older trucks ware emissions exempt. I have another 2004 complete 6.0L engine that needs head gaskets- I bought it mainly for the head cores to have done in advance. that engine is NOT included , but I would sell it very reasonable to buyer of truck. I won't hold it against you if put a cummins in this either. this truck is a perfect fummins candidate. I have good line on a VE pumped ,LOW mileage cummins 6BT right now too. Thanx for taking a look.

LOCATION= in Pennsville, NJ and I am only 5 minutes from the base of the Delaware Memorial Bridges. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
DAVID- PHONE# = 85Six-69three -091eight, 9am-9pm only please. PLEASE DO NOT TEXT. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

tags=CCLB,4x4 4wd 4 wheel drive four by four x superduty super crew cab longbed long bed 8 ft. F250 f-250 F350- f-350 f-series fummins door crewcab crew cab extended

Old 04-20-2013, 03:14 PM
crossy
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
added info

Old 06-18-2013, 09:56 PM
crossy
Senior User
one bump to top

Old 06-28-2013, 12:48 AM
mustangmike6996
Elder User
Shoot me a PM with a price if you are willing to sell the extra set of heads.