Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: White
Engine: 7.3L Powerstroke

1995 2wd F250 with a 7.3L Powerstroke
Single Cab, Long Box, with dual tanks. Pretty much bone stock. Spent most of its life as a fleet vehicle. I've put on about the last 35K miles or so.

I replaced the carpet, seat, radio, headliner, and window weather stripping when I got the truck. I put down Frost King insulation over rubberized undercoating to help kill sound in the cab, then laid down new carpet with mass backing from Stockinteriors.com, and it works pretty well. Truck has a DIN style CD/DVD player. It doesn't have the flip up screen, just the small single screen, but the built in GPS does work. My smart phone is quicker, but it does do a decent job.

I replaced the Transmission last january and its got around 10K on it since then. I've got paperwork on the transmission, but it was just a standard Aamco job, nothing earth shattering, but should be reliable for a while.

The front wheel bearing bit the dust going down the highway ealier this year, which led me to replace both hubs and discs (they didn't have the bearing races in stock locally, and I couldn't afford to wait), along with rebuilding the calipers, replacing the driver's side spindle, new pads, new bearings all around. I have the other discs still sitting in the garage if the buyer wants them, they'll just need fresh races to be runnable I think.

Just put two new batteries in the truck back in August, the AC pump with a recharge in July, and the vacume pump back in May.

It has normal wear and tear, a little salt rust, a little beat of leakage, and plenty of life left in her. She needs to have the glow plugs replaced, and the fuel filter housing has a slight crack that could be the cause of the fuel leak (nothing scary, been running it that way for the last 25K+ miles).

The truck runs great for what it is: a 15 y.o. work truck with a nice radio and almost 300,000 miles. it'll give someone a good work truck, camp truck, wood druck, or first truck for a low price. The rear tires are great, and the front ones are showing wear (probably from the wheel bearing starting to give up the fight).

I would consider full or partial trades for some of the following:
a mid-frame turbo for my fummins (was dreaming of a GTX3582 or GT3588R)
a good set of streatable twins (I've got custom shock hoops and stock piping won't clear so its not really needed)
twin horn intake, 7-hole injectors (7x.016 ideally...)
airdog 200 lift pump, hellman style fuel sump
Steed Speed Manifold (looking for one where the turbo flange and the wastegate flange exit the same side)
Whachya got?!?! Most the mods are listed in my sig, just need to get her up and running the rest of the way.

I figure that the transmission, turbo, and scrap value are worth what I'm asking. If you've got a serious offer, please call.

Title is clean, and I want, and need the truck gone. as always, Cash is king. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I try and be as honest as possible.

Call David at 906-396-2094. I'm not on the computer every day, so I might not get a PM or reply. If you're seriously interested, call or text.

Old 12-15-2012, 10:37 AM
NavyMIDN08
Elder User
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Weekend Bump! Someone needs a work truck!