Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to the October Chat Thread!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Southern Bronco
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to the October Chat Thread!!!

Chief I know your real busy with the honey-do list, so I figured I start this months chat thread. Hope every one has a good month.

Old 10-05-2012, 07:10 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Thanks Bronco,
I tried getting on this morning but was unable to connect. I have been busy as heck, got the battery pulled and recharged in the motorhome and got it up and running again, got the battery out and recharged for the Camaro, I will get it put back in on Sunday after church. I have a guy interested in trading a boat for the Camaro.

I have a lot of the fix it stuff done for the house sale next month, will knock out a few more next week.

Drove the old truck around the yard today, no power steering is no fun, I will replace the pump after the 15th. Hope everyone has a great weekend. !!!!

Later guys,

Old 10-05-2012, 09:53 PM
Southern Bronco
Elder User
Chief I know how it feels. Hope every one has a great weekend.

Old 10-06-2012, 04:03 AM
460 FORD MAN
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey guys, I haven't been in here in a while! How's everybody been?

Old 10-06-2012, 06:04 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
I think I have lost about 15 lbs from all the work and sweating I have been doing. I have a little less than 2 weeks left on my leave time and I have to go back to work. I got the battery back in the motorhome yesterday and got it running again. We are heading out to do a little fishing today and relaxing. Monday will be full steam ahead again and finish up the last things I need to do before heading back to work.

Old 10-06-2012, 06:55 AM
Southern Bronco
Elder User
Good luck on the fishing, wish the wife and I had time to do some. Looks like another busy day at the shop plus I ve got to do some maint. work on the 94 Bronco after we close today. Hope ever one has a great day.

Old 10-06-2012, 07:02 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
The fishing was bad, but a getting a break from work was great. I still have a ton of stuff I want to get done BUT I can't do it all in a few days. I pretty much have the shed squared away... finally can sort of get in there and find my stuff. The ladies did the best they could while I was gone but it needs a man touch.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Old 10-07-2012, 05:11 PM
ShadowSnowLeopard
Junior User
We had a nice day down at the Cotton Pickin' Fair today. Found another hand forged Damascus knife to add to the collection. Looking forward now to planning a trip North soon for some Fall color photos. Just sitting on the back porch relaxing and listening to the birds right now. Hope ya'll found a little time for relaxing this weekend.

Old 10-07-2012, 09:43 PM
Southern Bronco
Elder User
After I closed the shop Sat. I put a better set of street tires on the 94 Bronco,(hopefully) these will do til I can save up for a new set of Fierce Attitude M/Ts for it. Also redone the exhaust as well. Sunday was even better we had a birthday party for our 5 year old grand daughter,that is until the wife got called into work thanks to the lady that called out.
Hope everybody has a good week.

Old 10-08-2012, 10:40 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Camaro has a bad plug wire, working on that, Mom inlaws car Grand Am was doing funky stuff, think I have that fixed. No time to work on the truck right now, trying to get all the other vehicles running correctly.

Old 10-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Southern Bronco
Elder User
[quote=ChiefM;12346472]The fishing was bad, but a getting a break from work was great. I still have a ton of stuff I want to get done BUT I can't do it all in a few days. I pretty much have the shed squared away... finally can sort of get in there and find my stuff. The ladies did the best they could while I was gone but it needs a man touch.

Chief you know the old saying, A bad day fishing is better thena great day at work.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:13 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Southern, I agree with that BUT catching something would have been better. Got the Camaro fixed, washed and waxed, got the mom inlaws car fixed, washed and waxed too. Seems the grand am body control computer had some crud on the connectors, cleaned them and it seems to be working fine now. Washed and half waxed the wife's car, I will finish it tomorrow.

Trying to trade the Camaro for a boat, the guy is having the boat tuned up and replacing the carpet, hope to do the trade on Wednesday. Trying to thin the heard some, We have 6 vehicles and a motorhome. I am dying trying to keep everything serviced and cleaned.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Southern Bronco
Elder User
No worse than me. 2 Broncos, the wife's Freestar, the 02 Ranger, and 2 F-150s (paw in law's 95 and the old faithful 89 4x4) So I feel your pain.

Old 10-09-2012, 08:06 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Hey guys,
Another day of getting stuff squared away around the old homestead. Pretty much caught up on vehicle repairs and such. Going to go look at the boat tomorrow.

Old 10-10-2012, 07:53 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Had a doctors apt and the guy with the boat was not available, maybe tomorrow looking at the boat.

Quick Reply: Welcome to the October Chat Thread!!!